5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Toy in the World!
Published 21 months ago by Mrs. L. A. Tilly

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
I soon as I saw this dog toy I should have sent it back. It's very expensive for what it is. It's small and not much better than having a scrap of material for the dog to play with. I won't be buying another one of these
Published on 9 Feb 2012 by P. A. MCKIE

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Toy in the World!, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: Happy Pet Unstuffed Chipmunk Character Soft Dog Toy (Misc.)
We have had this toy for 3 days now and my Cairn Terrier's life revolves around it. That means my life has to as well. From the time she wakes till when she goes to bed, there is one thing on her mind. Let's play with 'Chippy', the unstuffed Chipmonk. Seems quite sturdy and the squeak in Chippy's head is still squeaking after about 5,000 squeaks so far. Husband about to have a nervous breakdown if it doesn't break soon. Sorry, got to go now, time to play with Chippy again ..again .. again. Great Value.A Great Toy!
UPDATE 11th December. The chipmonk is definitely looking like 'a road-kill' but that is because it has been loved and squeaked every day over and over again. Squeak still going strong.
As far as pet toys goes this is now her Number One Favourite, even beating Teddie the squeaky Meerkat.

UPDATE 24th December. Finally had to wash 'Chippie' - it had become unacceptably bedraggled and smelly through being loved so much.
Would it survive?
Hand washed (avoiding getting the squeaky head too wet) and left to dry on radiator, Despite it somehow falling to the floor on two occasions whilst still wet (with one guilty dog lurking nearby) now fully dry and back in loving paws and, according to my husband, 'regrettably with squeak fully intact'.
Result: One Happy Dog.
UPDATE: 16th June 2013. Well, I bought 'Chippy back in October, we are now some 8th months later and ................. it still gets used at least 3 times a day, every day. Despite numerous washes and squeaks still going strong (but definitely still looking like 'the road kill on the side of the country road'. Best buy by far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, 14 Jun 2012
Compared to most stuffing-less toys this seems to be one of the bigger ones.
My dog has a destructive streak and generally new toys only seem to last 1-2 days. This one is her favourite at the moment.
She carries it around and the squeaker is bigger and louder than in her usual toys.

I know people complain about the price of unstuffed toys (not really realising the point of them). To have a toy for this price that doesn't leave bits of fluff all over the living room is a bargain to me. I have paid more money in the past just for unstuffed toys. I would buy this brand again at this price, its much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars So durable!, 12 Jun 2012
I bought this for my staffie and I am seriously impressed. He's had it all day and spent quite a bit of time chasing it and shaking it like a rag doll and made a concerted effort over 20-30 minutes to get at the squeaker and all he's managed to do is make a small hole in the nose. He hasn't lost interest in it like he normally does with soft toys; probably because he hasn't managed to kill it yet.

I can't comment on its long-term durability having only had it about 18 hours, but that's pretty much 17 hours 45 minutes longer than any other soft toy has lasted around Jimmy and even if he does shred it I won't be clearing up stuffing for the next month! When this one finally meets its maker I will definitely be replacing it with another one. It's a real winner. And great value for money too!

5.0 out of 5 stars unstuffed pet toy, 25 Sep 2011
Mrs. P. Holmes "Homebird" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Brilliant idea, No worries about the stuffing choking your favourite pet. I'd recommend to anyone with a medium sized dog. Lasts about 3 months with daily 'mangling'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 3 Jun 2012
Bought this for our mad lab who usually loves to pull the stuffing out of his toys. We've had this for two months now and its still in perfect condition despite the fact that its played with most days and he likes to play tug of war with it. I would definitely buy another one for him in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rufus the dog loves it., 30 April 2012
Bought this for Rufus my little Jorkie (Jack Russel/Yorkie), he is a true terrier and can be pretty rough on toys. This is a tough toy with a squeaker in its head. Rufus loves to toss it around and play tug with it.

Rufus says "woof woof... woof.. woof woof woof... grrrrr woof... grrrrrrrrrr woof.... woof.... woof!" - and there is no higher recommendation than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unstuffed Soft Dog Toy, 24 Feb 2012
An excellent toy for dogs who like to chew. The only problem is the head which is stuffed and has a squeaker inside - our dog made short work of this and so we have been left with just the unstuffed body which she loves!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Pet Unstuffed Skunk Character Soft Dog Toy uppy toy, 17 Aug 2013
I have to say that my border terrier pups love this toy and compared to others bought it has not been ripped apart in a day yes they have chewed off the label but the toy is still whole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Aug 2013
If your dog is like mine and loves to unstuff stuffed toys, this toy is perfect. No mess whatsoever. Recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 9 Feb 2012