5.0 out of 5 stars fleece jacket
lovely quality, thick, well sized fleece. I ordered bright orange, and it certainly was bright orange, just what I wanted. Thinking about ordering another.
Published on 4 Jan 2011 by jac

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
Published 12 months ago by Stephanie Harpham

5.0 out of 5 stars fleece jacket, 4 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm And Cozy, 28 Dec 2011
I have been looking for one of these jackets, at a reasonable price, for quiet a while.Finally found one here.Great value,heavy and warm,great colours also.I purchased 2 for myself and 3 for my wife.She loves them and wears one everyday when she goes out in the cold.Go and buy one you will not be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fleece for the money., 11 April 2012
I was looking for a very large fleece jacket for my dad, which would be both very warm, comfortable & durable!

Well I found everything I needed in this product, it's very well put together & the material is very thick & very warm.

I was surprised at how good it was especially for the money.

In fact this product when compared to my own more expensive jackets bought from one of our more prestigious & well known high street retailers just stood out head & shoulders in terms of quality & value for money.

Anyway I was so pleased with it in the end that I have just bought another one in a different colour for Dad.

If this next delivery is as good, well I can gurantee that I'll be replacing my own old fleeces with these products myself very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars result a winner !, 16 May 2012
Very pleased with this item its snug warm
And I think great value for the price. Iam small size
And found my size just that little more generous than
Others I bought in the past. Result excellent.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 30 Dec 2013
So disappointed with this product. I ordered it as part of a Christmas gift. The person it was intended for is a male, is 6ft 3ins, physically fit and in no way overweight. I ordered XL, this was because the arms and shoulders would be reasonably loose fitting so as not to restrict movement. What arrived was an item that would have fitted two people, I cannot believe that this is the correct size, no matter what it said on the label. I am in the process of returning this item and I cannot envisage ever ordering anything from this company again. The material and workmanship are not disputed, just the size.
Sorry to be so critical but I just feel so let down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Result fleece, 24 Jan 2013
Arthur Denne - See all my reviews
This review is from: Result Active Fleece Jacket
original purchase of fleece was far too large. No problem in a refund and the purchase of another two fleeces but - at a smaller size of course! Found Eclipse Clothing very helpful and the fleeces very soft and warm- best purchase yet. Would heartily recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper Job!, 7 Oct 2014
I bought this to replace a fleece from one of those 3-in-1 outdoor jackets that I had bought a few months ago. The problem with that was it was a bit thin, the collar was much lower than I would have liked but, worst of all, the zips were absolutely terrible, very narrow and flimsy and so would keep jamming. Also the jacket was an XL, too big really for me BUT that was all that was available in the colour I wanted (was a sale). The outer shell isn't a problem, and is very good, but the fleece is on the big side (in addittion to its other problems).

This fleece (same colour - black) is much better made, seems to be thicker, has a 'sensible' sturdy zip, and a high collar to keep the wind out. Will even work with my motorcycle jacket, and obviating the need for a scarf, an added bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty fleece, 8 Feb 2012
Mr. Martin Brereton (Hemel Hempstead, Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
Wanted a thick fleece, couldn't find one on the high street and Amazon saved the day (again).

Keeps you nice and warm on these freezing days.

5.0 out of 5 stars cosy, 1 Feb 2012
My husband is delighted with this jacket, it is so cosy and warm. A very good buy at a reasonable price.Looks good too.

1.0 out of 5 stars At least 2 sizes bigger, 23 Nov 2013
M. GALLAGHER "mattygal" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
The quality of this fleece seemed fine, but it was at least 2 sizes larger than it should have been.
Tried to reclaim carriage as it cost £7 to return plus the carriage to get it in the first place. Only got the delivery charge not the return fee. This is Ridiculous as it had no chance of fitting in the 1st place. May not buy from an Amazon outlet again!

Result Active Fleece Jacket Royal M