on 28 January 2012
Firstly, let me say this is A3+ paper and is 19"x13" and if you don't have an A3+ printer it will not fit; it is designed to allow photographers and other graphic professionals to print larger than A3, but without going to A2.
As a professional photographer, I bought this paper as my regular supplier has stopped selling their A3+ matt paper, which was a great paper, Photo Paper Direct's double sided matt prints superbly on both sides and I will be using this paper for all my larger prints from now on.
on 17 February 2013
I am an architecture student; have purchased this paper many times now and will still continue to in the future. It has been used for printing my design portfolios and for such a task it is genuinely fantastic; the paper quality is brilliant, holding its colour well; it prints graphic drawings flawlessly and seems to cope very well with photographs; the paper weight is also perfect for producing nicely finished sheets.
(I think I should point out that I have found these great printing results vary according to the used printer settings; I have been using my printer at its highest settings, and as such do go through ink quite quickly).

The bonus to this is 1) the package continuously arrives extremely quickly and and very well packaged, 2) it is so cheap compared to many other such paper packs by big brands, and 3) you get so many sheets for that price!

I have recommended this to several people who are equally as satisfied!
on 3 February 2013
First things first_ make sure that you printer can take A3 + size - Most current manufactures describe their machine's as 'wide format' - (I have an HP model)

Delivered extremely well packed ) strongly suggest you carefully open the packing and keep it for storage. These do not come in a CARDBOARD storage box, unlike HP A3 glossy papers for example

Handy item included.
The image displayed by amazon is a A4 paper insert with some extremely helpful information on the reverse - Keep it handy. Briefly it details the printer settings for the following manufactures, HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark and Dell. Again as displayed clearly in Amazon's description - make sure that A3 + (oversized) format, can be taken by your printer.

Speaking from a HP printer point of view-
Results are outstanding
NOTE - Due to the larger format, I have found it best to leave the paper retention clip DOWN on the output tray. (saves the risk of jamming _ paper weight is quite heavy)

Excellent value for money compared with manufacturer media on A3 size - HP at present do not sell A3+ size at present - can only find this manufacture that does. (February 2013)
on 5 May 2013
I know how contrasty matte photo paper can be, and this is no exception. Bought it for posters and the like for output from my Canon IX6550.
Not suitable for most photographs -for myself anyway - as colours too contrasty, and taking the overall contrast down washes the whole picture out. However, saying that, if you want good visual impact, i.e. posters, charts, graphics etc., this is worth buying.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 11 May 2015
Having to an excellent Canon PIXMA Pro-100S Inkjet Printer I was intrigued to see it printed not only up to A3 but also A3+. Having never heard of it I thought 'd try it for some posters I needed to print out.

The size is slightly elongated but nicely larger than A3 and is handled extremely well by the Pro-100S, it had no trouble taking it in the sheet feeder. Graphics are photo quality and the matte finish is just what I needed.

Not cheap paper but extremely high quality and I will be buying more in the future. Well worth a purchase if your printer takes A3+/

Highly recommended.
on 6 July 2013
I was really surprised at how good the product was for the price. It was excellent value for money as I have paid much more for paper before, and got much less in both quantity and quality. I have a Canon iX6550 inkjet printer and when using the Canon Matt profile, I get excellent results. I am sure that if I had the exact profile for your paper, the results would be even better.
I have just ordered some compatible ink cartridges for my printer and I will also leave a review for them when I have had time to use them.
I would also congratulate you on your speedy service.
on 3 December 2013
Note that this is A3 Plus size! It's bigger than A3, and needs an A3Plus printer! This sizing has caught some users by surprise.
You have been warned...
I have used this paper for around 2 months with very satisfactory results. As a general-purpose all-rounder, this is good quality - almost as sturdy as card. Colour reproduction is excellent, little or no bleed with inkjet: great for eye-catching images/posters etc. Framed behind glass, you're hard put to tell it's not photo-paper, which I also use at this size. The fact that it will print on both sides is a bonus for some uses (eg. booklets, menus and so on) - just give it time to dry properly on one side first.
Handle with a little care - because it's not card, it IS floppy!
I'd recommend this to anyone producing medium-sized, clearly-legible posters or notices for work, school, social organisation etc. I've yet to try laminating this paper - will update when I have.
It's also great for colourful images, framed or unframed, that are relatively inexpensive to produce compared to photo-paper.
on 16 May 2016
Great value for money. Haven't found A3+ cheaper than this anywhere else.

You'll need an A3+ (13" x 19") printer - be careful not to buy this if your printer can only do standard A3.

Great for printouts from CAD work as an engineering student, or for DIY posters or photos.
on 1 September 2015
This is really great paper. It gives a very good result when used on my Canon printer to print my full colour digital designs. I have to admit that I have never tried printing on both sides (not needed to). But this is the best paper I have found for my artwork prints.
on 4 February 2014
Used this heavyweight paper for a presentation, gives great quality matte finish from an Epson inkjet printer, bright white and dries instantly, ordering more at a great price.