Top critical review
39 people found this helpful
Do Not Buy This; It will fry your phone!
on 7 September 2012
This thing is wired incorrectly and burns out anything you connect to it. It also took months to arrive. I connected a Samsung mobile phone to tghe Samsung connector and the phone immediately got very hot and switched off. I later tried the mini USB-B connector on a rechargeable USB E-cigarette battery and it too got very hot immediately and there was a horrible smell of burning electronics. The battery (which cost £20) is now useless and even if it did work, the smell of its burnt internal components would be unbearable. Only buy this cheap useless rubbish if you want to damage your electronic equipment. I'm sorry that Amazon forces you to give one star to shoddy merchandise like this in order to warn other potential buyers.