on 7 September 2012
This thing is wired incorrectly and burns out anything you connect to it. It also took months to arrive. I connected a Samsung mobile phone to tghe Samsung connector and the phone immediately got very hot and switched off. I later tried the mini USB-B connector on a rechargeable USB E-cigarette battery and it too got very hot immediately and there was a horrible smell of burning electronics. The battery (which cost £20) is now useless and even if it did work, the smell of its burnt internal components would be unbearable. Only buy this cheap useless rubbish if you want to damage your electronic equipment. I'm sorry that Amazon forces you to give one star to shoddy merchandise like this in order to warn other potential buyers.
When it arrived it didnt look we'll made but it was very cheap. I have now had a chance to check out the various plugs.

Nokia connector has intermittent connection
Micro USB. Doesn't fit
Apple on Connector doesnt feel too good
Sony Erricson fits but does not charge
Mini USB ok
Haven't tried the other connectors

Don't waste your money
on 30 October 2012
Amazingly it didn't work on my fussy HTC (plug not quite the same) nor on my wife's Nokia (phone claimed to be charging but battery still too low 24 hours after). Still need to carry their USB cables.

Great idea, let down by something wrong, You should get better luck. Fortunately I paid less than the return postage. Heyho.
on 2 October 2013
Dont let the cheapness fool you as it did to me, this is a very dangerous product, and could cause more issues than needed! the minute I opened the package i knew that it was not even going to work.
I brought this as a quick and temporary solution for charging my iPhone as the one i had broke, but the iPhone charger didn't even work and snapped as i tried to put it in. so yeah i was done with it 10 minutes into attempting to use it.
on 29 October 2013
I bought this to take on holiday and fortunately as my phones etc. didn't need charged didn't use it. Today I plugged it into my computer to charge a blu-tooth headset. I've never moved so fast, looked up to see smoke billowing up and yanked the adapter out. One of the cables (not the one I was using) must have bridged internally resulting in the insulation melting and smoking. Luckily my desktop was OK but this could have been very expensive! Goodness knows what have happened if I'd plugged it in somewhere and not noticed. Basically the cables out are so insubstantial either they could do this or more likely break internally and lose connection. My advice is invest in more robust individual cables and even then take care - test using an adapter plug to avoid wrecking your PC and check for hotspots.
on 17 September 2013
Great idea but went downhill the moment I removed it from the pack. The cables are extremely thin, it was a good job it was packed well. I tested one of the tips and it worked... so far so good. Then I tested the one for the iPod... I plugged it in and... nothing. I removed it, checked the connectors visually on both the device and the plug to make sure there was nothing that could prevent a good connection and tried to reinsert the plug... then the thing fell apart! The plastic just disintegrated. Too cheap to bother returning but you should really consider paying a little more and getting something that is going to last... because this won't!
on 5 January 2014
There comes a moment that a friend needs to charge a mobile and you charger won't fit!

Well, this multi charger cable can be the right answer.

I have used it many times and it works. May not be the ideal solution is is far better than most I have used so far.
on 12 July 2011
It worked fine with my iPod, but when I plugged the Nokia adaptor into my 'phone, the cable fried, smoking. On that basis cannot recommend. 'Phone still works ok though, thanks goodness.
on 15 May 2012
My wife and I are lucky enough to travel a lot and, in the past, we have had our flight bags full of bulky chargers for our mobile phones, MP4 players, ebook readers and notebook PC. I ordered 2 of these multi USB charger leads (in case one failed) and have now been able to reduce the contents of our flight bags considerable, saving valuable weight and space. Additionally, we don't have to sort through a pile of look-alike chargers to find the one we want. A very useful and reasonably priced product.
on 29 December 2012
As soon as I opened the packet I was very impressed but as soon as I put the blackberry phone charge into my blackberry it fell apart and I was not being rough with it. Also when I went to recharge my iPod with it it did not even work. So do not buy it.