4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful device
Published on 15 May 2012 by G. B. Holt

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy This; It will fry your phone!
Published on 7 Sep 2012 by Terry Tyler, author

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy This; It will fry your phone!, 7 Sep 2012
This review is from: 10 in 1 Universal USB Charger Cable For iPod / iPhone / PSP / Camera / Nokia / HTC / LG / Samsung / BlackBerry (Electronics)
This thing is wired incorrectly and burns out anything you connect to it. It also took months to arrive. I connected a Samsung mobile phone to tghe Samsung connector and the phone immediately got very hot and switched off. I later tried the mini USB-B connector on a rechargeable USB E-cigarette battery and it too got very hot immediately and there was a horrible smell of burning electronics. The battery (which cost £20) is now useless and even if it did work, the smell of its burnt internal components would be unbearable. Only buy this cheap useless rubbish if you want to damage your electronic equipment. I'm sorry that Amazon forces you to give one star to shoddy merchandise like this in order to warn other potential buyers.

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could give 0 stars I would have Absolute Rubbish, 2 Jan 2013
When it arrived it didnt look we'll made but it was very cheap. I have now had a chance to check out the various plugs.

Nokia connector has intermittent connection
Micro USB. Doesn't fit
Apple on Connector doesnt feel too good
Sony Erricson fits but does not charge
Mini USB ok
Haven't tried the other connectors

Don't waste your money

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product!, 29 Oct 2013
I bought this to take on holiday and fortunately as my phones etc. didn't need charged didn't use it. Today I plugged it into my computer to charge a blu-tooth headset. I've never moved so fast, looked up to see smoke billowing up and yanked the adapter out. One of the cables (not the one I was using) must have bridged internally resulting in the insulation melting and smoking. Luckily my desktop was OK but this could have been very expensive! Goodness knows what have happened if I'd plugged it in somewhere and not noticed. Basically the cables out are so insubstantial either they could do this or more likely break internally and lose connection. My advice is invest in more robust individual cables and even then take care - test using an adapter plug to avoid wrecking your PC and check for hotspots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful device, 15 May 2012
G. B. Holt (Kent, England, UK) - See all my reviews
My wife and I are lucky enough to travel a lot and, in the past, we have had our flight bags full of bulky chargers for our mobile phones, MP4 players, ebook readers and notebook PC. I ordered 2 of these multi USB charger leads (in case one failed) and have now been able to reduce the contents of our flight bags considerable, saving valuable weight and space. Additionally, we don't have to sort through a pile of look-alike chargers to find the one we want. A very useful and reasonably priced product.

1.0 out of 5 stars just didn't work for me, 17 Mar 2012
claudiacat (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I have no idea what is wrong with it, but it simply didn't work. I had the phone plugged into the computer for over a day, some power was trickling in but not enough to even turn the phone on (it kept saying it is charging...). after a day or so, I just gave up. I was trying to charge a nokia 6303i.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 22 Jan 2012
Michael Lloyd (Cheltenham, UK) - See all my reviews
Neither you nor your visitors are likely to be unable to charge a USB powered device with this cheap but very useful product. It's much cheaper than many one-device equivalents, but so far has worked flawlessly

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy, 2 Oct 2013
Dont let the cheapness fool you as it did to me, this is a very dangerous product, and could cause more issues than needed! the minute I opened the package i knew that it was not even going to work.
I brought this as a quick and temporary solution for charging my iPhone as the one i had broke, but the iPhone charger didn't even work and snapped as i tried to put it in. so yeah i was done with it 10 minutes into attempting to use it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Multi- Connection Cable, 26 May 2012
After initially receiving a faulty cable that did not work at all, the seller sent me a replacement cable. I have tried about 4 of the cable connections and they have worked successfully on various devices.
However the connection for the iPhone and iPod does not work which is what i wanted it for really. I will contact the seller and let him know but am not sure what the outcome will be.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 30 Oct 2012
Amazingly it didn't work on my fussy HTC (plug not quite the same) nor on my wife's Nokia (phone claimed to be charging but battery still too low 24 hours after). Still need to carry their USB cables.

Great idea, let down by something wrong, You should get better luck. Fortunately I paid less than the return postage. Heyho.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fried, 12 July 2011
It worked fine with my iPod, but when I plugged the Nokia adaptor into my 'phone, the cable fried, smoking. On that basis cannot recommend. 'Phone still works ok though, thanks goodness.