on 21 January 2011
I ordered the ink cartridges as they were a good price not knowing what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived as they were a product that I had used before in another printer with no problems. I bought this set for my Epson Stylus SX415 the cartridges were recognised by the printer and the resulting prints were superb.
I would have no hesitation in purchasing further sets and would recommend these to other owners looking to save on their printing costs.
on 1 April 2011
These arrived promptly so cannot complain about the seller - however we did have more than the usual (with inkjet printers) problems getting the cartridges to work properly. They did work after lots of cleaning and then worked well. Although they were advertised as 15ml we found they did not seem to last very long. We always weigh cartridges full then empty and found that whereas other cartridges we've used dropped by 8gm (of usable ink) these only dropped by 7gm (one gram doesn't sound a lot but it is a large percentage difference). It is a pity that the company selling the re-settable tanks have been forced out of business by Epson - we used to get 10gm in those.

So, worked well after some initial teething problems, but a bit "light" on ink we thought.
33 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 October 2011
Re Epson SX410
I have a few genuine Epson cartridges (usual ripoff price) and thought I'd try these out.
I have so far introduced them in between the Epson ones as it were.
So far two black and one cyan cartridges from this range have been introduced. The first black one started printing badly - tried cleaning heads, realignment - all no good. Replaced with another compatible one - which stopped working after four pages.
The cyan cartridge worked for two days before giving up.
In all case the problems were instantly solved by replacing with actual Epson cartridges.
Waste of money.
on 6 June 2011
i was a bit unsure about getting this ink as it seemed to cheap, but what a surprise i had !
the ink is no different to the proper Epson ink i used to buy, i won't be going back to buying the original Epson ink in the future.

the printer i have is a Epson DX4050.
on 28 February 2011
i oredered 4 sets of this ink for my epson sx515w printer, could'nt it believe when they arrived next day, my printer recognised the inks without a problem, i've printed both photo's & text & i must admit, both where excellent quality, what more can you ask for at this great price - buy with confidence, i certainly will again.
on 3 March 2011
I've just recently bought a new printer and needed a lot of ink so that the kids can do their homework and print their photos and just about everything that they see online these days. I came across this product by accident - I was drawn by the price, so I bought a batch and started using the product. Awesome !! I've told the seller I'll be back - you can't beat the quantity to price ratio. If I were buying directly through epson this quantity of ink cartridges would have cost a lot more. At the end of the day to sum it up the product is perfect if you are on a budget - the ink cartridges as far as colour and fit are concerned are no different to the actual brand - go for it !!
on 4 October 2011
After having my Epson Stylus SX405 inkjet printer for over two years I decided to change to compatible ink cartidges. This item states that they would be suitable so ordered them. Admittedly they arrived quickly and in good condition BUT as soon as I fitted them the problems started.

I fitted a yellow which lasted a day then nothing on nozzle check. Couldn't head clean as the magenta was low so chaged that...still nothing on nozzle check on either colour. Couldn't clean heads as cyan was also too low so changed that and 'Guess what?'...nothing on all 3 colours. Changed magenta and cyan cartridges again,...YOU'VE GUESSED IT...no colours!! By this time feeling very frustrated, and had used most of the ink trying to clean the heads,so gave up ordered original Epson cartridges again, was without my printer for a few days but thankfully now back to normal.

If an item seems too cheap it probably is.
on 23 January 2011
Very good price for the product, better value than most places product worked well and my printer recognized them without a problem will defintely be buying some more.
on 14 February 2011
A Great Deal. Fantastic product and service. My product arrived the day after I ordered. I shook my head in disbelief. This deal has saved me a lot of money
on 10 February 2011
I was a little worried because the price seemed "TO GOOD TO BE TRUE"
the inks arrived fast and are as good as the originals
I am well chuffed !