4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy
Got these socks for work as I need support to my ankle area. Ideal. Only criticism is that they do seem to come apart at the seam at the toes on some of the socks. Apart from that good for the job.
Published 22 months ago by peterl

3.0 out of 5 stars an honest review
Hi
I bought these socks after reading some of the great reviews but thought an honest one would help.
Published 10 months ago by Colin Goona

3.0 out of 5 stars an honest review, 10 Jan 2014
Hi
first 4 pairs of socks for £14 is good value i have no complaints, but be aware the item describes shin protection, cushioning and extra warmth. None of those descriptions are technically wrong, but any long sock can claim this property. What you actually get with these socks is long soft socks with different colored parts, i.e the patch on the shin is just a different colour and not extra padding the same goes for the bottom of the sock. So if like me you were looking for something specifically to cushion your shin and foot against a ski boot look elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 5 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and long, 27 Feb 2012
F. Vignon - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11 (Apparel)
These socks are definitely longer than the average, they feel nice and comfortable and I like their design. they are thick without being too thick so not too bulky in ski boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ski Socks, 2 May 2013
This review is from: 4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11 (Apparel)
Worked fine for me when skiing in February and can't find fault with them especially for the price, not as padded as I'd hoped but better then the old socks I was using so thumbs up from me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Socks for everyday in winter, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: 4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11 (Apparel)
I am a women with size 7 feet. These are men's with up to size 11 feet. Well the feet are fine and the thickness is lovely but the legs are very thin and I am only a size 12 so I cannot imagine any man with size 11 feet beginning to be able to get these over his ankles. I have quite deep red rings round the tops of my calves or in fact anywhere on my lower leg where I have tried to accommodate them. I suppose at least they won't fly off whilst skiing, that is if your legs haven't fallen off first.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 6 May 2012
This review is from: 4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11 (Apparel)
the socks are an excellent purchase, wear, wash and look good had the first pairs bought as a present, immediately bought another package.Service and delivery excellent. From my experience I would recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: 4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11 (Apparel)
Absolutely loved the socks. Wore them on the slopes and kept my feet warm and were comfortable throughout. Use them to just chill in on an evening now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Ski socks, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: 4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11 (Apparel)
I bought these for snowboarding.

I am a uk 8 These socks are slightly big on me. Even though it says 6-11 the foot part (ie heel to toe) is way long..

Once on and in the boot however, the tightness around the calf/ankle makes up for it and it doesnt feel uncomfortable or fall down. There was just a wrinkle of gathered material on my heel.

Overall pretty good especially for value, shame they made the foot part so long, I dont get why, as it's stretchy material!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter Warmers, 19 Dec 2013
A. MACGILLIVRAY (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11 (Apparel)
Was looking for some nice warm socks for winter , and thought if theyre good for skiing they must be warm. How right i was.Only grumble is theyre a bit tight round the top , but that might just be my wee fat legs. I have taken to wearing them folded down with the top round the ankle...doubly warm :) I gave a pair to my son ,who works as a scaffolder , who equally loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: 4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11 (Apparel)
Long, warm, right thickness, great value for money. Would definitely recommend these, very little difference to the more expensive brands.

4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11