4.0 out of 5 stars Like this product, works even better combined with another
Published 15 months ago by TM

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
no difference in skin condition, have used for three weeks I will finish product and if any different will amend review
Published 21 months ago by mark bowerman

4.0 out of 5 stars Like this product, works even better combined with another, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 3 Point Super Firming Serum - 50 ml  (Personal Care)
I've been a big fan of Olay products and this one is no exception. The good: This serum really does plump up your skin so that it looks firmer, more hydrated and it plumps up the fine lines and wrinkles so they aren't noticeable. Made a clear difference in my face when I use it and is the best product I've found that does the job. The ok: The effects are temporary. Once the serum wears off, your lines and wrinkles reappear, so I think it works solely to temporarily plump up your skin with hydration. No long term change in your skin. But while it lasts, you look amazing. The bad: This is only my particular preference, other people may not find this to be bad, but the product is 100% chemicals. As much as I really like this product, I like to know what I am putting on my skin, and know that the ingredients aren't harmful.

I can't give this up though, because I really like the effects, so I searched around for skin products that had natural ingredients that actually work that I could use with the Olay. Found it. Bel Essence - Intensive All-Natural Anti-Wrinkle Treatment. Reduce the Appearance of Facial Lines and Wrinkles Naturally - 1.5oz. I started using both products, the serum in the morning and night and the Bel Essence at night. Because the Bel Essence is oil based and all-natural, it takes a few minutes to be absorbed (tip - use it right after you shower, absorbs quicker on warm skin). The results? After a couple of months of both, my skin stays hydrated all day (even in cold weather). Fine lines around my eyes and lips - GONE. And even the deep line in my forehead is almost gone, and the slight line that is left is easily covered with makeup. And the change is permanent - the lines don't come back after a few hours. I never had this happen with a natural product, so I'm really happy. The Olay serum is the best I have found for plumping up the skin - it really does the job, so my skin looks fresher and younger when I use it and fine lines disappear for awhile. I also do not have any reaction to it, other products like this can sometimes irritate the skin, so a big thumbs up for that. I think the Bel Essence works well to hold the moisture in the skin, so it keeps the Olay working longer and the Olay effects last longer, which is great. The combination of the two really changed my skin for the better, and I have people telling me I look brighter, less tired, and my son says "my face looks happier." I'll take it!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, 14 Dec. 2010
Gayl MacKinnon (Lanarkshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I love the Olay Regenerist line of products and this serum is no exception. It leaves your skin silky smooth and hydrated, even in the extreme cold. It does work well at reducing the appearance of fine lines all over your face, neck, and decolletage! This is one product I will be loyal to!

4.0 out of 5 stars So nice and a great price, 17 Feb. 2013
For mature skin this is a lovely product. Not sure if it makes an 'ageing' difference but it feels fabulous on the skin, no reaction to my very sensitive skin and I think the age spots are a little less evident. I suffer from Rosacea so have to be very careful and this does not aggravate it at all, in fact may help a bit. Big plus factor for me as I am retired is that this was such a great price on Amazon. This is about the 2nd or 3rd time I have bought this product so it is a definate favourite of mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 15 Feb. 2011
This is a really good skin serum. Only 2 pumps required & you can really feel the difference. My skin feels smoother and firmer, particularly around the jaw line, & the fine lines around my eyes have improved. My skin is quite sensitive so I was a little worried it might cause redness or irritation but I have not experienced anything like that. I will be buying this serum again & again.

4.0 out of 5 stars One for the eyes, 22 May 2011
Mrs. Heidi Rowlands "Heidi R" (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
It was received in the post very quickly and at a far better price than one would get it at the shops. I would definitely buy it again. I have been using it for about 6 weeks. I am in my 40's and am after something that reduces wrinkles and sagging skin. It appears to plumpen the skin but not reduce wrinkles really.

Best used around the eyes!!!! I had not realised how much my eyes had changed with time, they just weren't as nice as before. I woke up one morning (having used the serum the night before) to put my make up on and I found that shape of my eyes were like they were when I was 30. I was amazed.

I dot the serum under my eyes and over the lids and gently pat it in, it does not sting, nor does it make my eyes water. I can also put other creams over the top. It does not flake off either.

5.0 out of 5 stars super serum, 21 April 2012
This is a lovely serum, the minute you apply the serum you can actually feel that your skin is softer. It glides over your skin and makes it feel like velvet. Would definately recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 25 Aug. 2011
Have always used olay products and I'm not disapointed with this one. Goes on like silk and quickly soaks into the skins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Regenerist Daily 3 point serum, 25 Jun. 2011
Mrs. Maureen Olafsen (UK) - See all my reviews
I really like this product, am on my 2nd bottle now...it lasts a very long time, even using 2 pumps each time. My neck is very sun damaged and I see a noticible result, although the sun damage remains...it doesn't look as bad as it did, and I have more confidence now. I reccommend this product....all you can do is try and if you don't like it then don't use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells gorgeous, 31 July 2013
I use this morning and night and feel it has helped to balance out imperfections and blotchiness in my skin. A little goes a long way and it smells lovely and feels nice to put on. I use it in addition to my regular moisturiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute magic!!!, 2 Mar. 2012
Cannot fault this serum, especially for the price. Has made my skin firmer, more hydrated and definitely looks younger. Highly recommended.

Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 3 Point Super Firming Serum - 50 ml