4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, but it's a tad bit too short
It's good, but it felt a little rushed. Furthermore I've not much to say, Peter David seems to have done his homework on the Fable franchise and there's a little something in the game that's to do with Reaver you wont understand unless you read this, plus, the weapon is awesome.
Published on 17 Nov. 2010 by Thomas Esser

3.0 out of 5 stars Fable: The Balverine Order
This book is an entertaining enough read and probably about the right length. It's essentially a coming of age story for young guys who grow up in the industrialised Albion of Fable 3, they leave and go on a quest.

Published on 5 Feb. 2011 by B. Eveleigh

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying for the code, 14 Dec. 2010
I purchased this product for the weapon code, and it was well worth it. It is a weapon that you can not find or buy so if you want it you have to purchase this book.

The book itself is an ok read and kept me interested till the very end.

All in all, I enjoyed the book, and the weapon code was great. I would recomend this product to anyone who likes fable.

5.0 out of 5 stars code, 4 Nov. 2010
bought the book loving it so far but i have typed in the unique weapon code and cant get it in the game anyone have any way to help me? i would be most greatful

3.0 out of 5 stars Fable: The Balverine Order, 5 Feb. 2011

The book is mostly decently written in general but in places is somewhat stilted and clichéd. I was hoping it would play more to the humorous side of the Fable universe in the vein of Terry Prachett, sadly this isn't the case, the story takes it's self quite seriously most f the time and the humour that is there, never quite clicked with me. My biggest criticism is that the book sticks too closely to the Fable universe, it feels like it's constrained so much by it that it's has to make constant references to concepts from the game, at times it reads more like a game guide than a novel. This is somewhat to be expected from a game tie-in novel though.

I'd still say it's worth a read but I'd struggle to recommend it to anyone who isn't a big Fable fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and fast reading!, 12 Dec. 2010
Love it!
I just want to say that the two characters really remind me of Arthur and Merlin from the Merlin series.
I don't really get hooked with games, but reading is another story for me. I devour books!
The game is really interesting and I love watching my brother playing but I can't get the passion he has for it.

I bought this book for my brother and after he read it, I took it and I have to give it a 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 April 2015