4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative
Published on 5 April 2011 by P. Varley

1.0 out of 5 stars Calling this a book is crime against literature
I stupidly bought this book based on the number of positive reviews it had received. I have given the book one star because a 'no star' option wasn't available. The writing is crass and amateurish. Here's an example of the style and standard of writing you can expect:

"Many of us are able to unkowingly build rapport with friends and partners. Being able to...
Published 24 months ago by Killick Greenie

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 5 April 2011
P. Varley "Phil" (Cirencester Glos UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Successful NLP (Paperback)
Bought this book to give my daughter who suffers from ME an insight into this subject. Although primarily intended to help gain success in the world of business this book provides very useful tips to help make improvements in your life generally. My daughter's only criticism is that the book does not have many links specifically to health issues but then it was not written with this area specifically in mind. I also read the book and found it well written and easy to understand (although this is a subject with which I am familiar)For the price and an overall understanding/useful guide to the subject it is well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book is Brilliant!!!, 27 Mar 2012
This review is from: Successful NLP (Paperback)
This book is a brilliant way of getting a better understanding of NLP.
It is very well written and the words flow off the page which makes it so much easier to grasp the concepts within.
I would recommend it to anyone who is curious about NLP and would like to gain a better grasp of the subject.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will work for everyone, 12 July 2010
This review is from: Successful NLP (Paperback)
I'm an NLP Master Practitioner. I think this book hits the nail on the head on many levels: practically for the NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner, and for the complete novice...well this was the book I was looking for 5 years ago when I was trying to find out more about NLP. Practical, easy to read and easy to understand and put into practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Curious about NLP or looking to learn more?, 7 May 2010
Mr. Ross Gardiner (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Successful NLP (Paperback)
This is quite simply the clearest and best structured NLP book that I have read. The book covers a broad range of NLP topics. Whether you need an introduction to NLP or are looking for a deeper understanding, this book is ideal. Filled with anecdotes and practical examples the book demonstrates how you can immediately apply and embed NLP skills into your daily life.

Having trained on a couple of Jeremy's courses I am well aware of his genuine passionate for this subject and it shines through in this book. There is no doubt that the quality of this book is the application of Jeremy's NLP expertise. In accordance with the title, I am sure NLP helped him get the results he wanted with this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant introduction to NLP, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Successful NLP (Paperback)
Whether you are an NLP practitioner, or just interested in learning more about NLP, I whole heartedly recommend this book as a fantastic and core resource.

Successful NLP is a jargon-free introduction to NLP covering the core NLP processes and techniques using lots of real examples, tips and suggested actions from the author's wealth of experience bringing the techniques to life. What I found particularly valuable about this book in my own NLP journey towards becoming a trainer of NLP, was the absence of the typical NLP jargon, its focus on how to apply NLP in a business and the work context, and the author's very practical and down to earth approach to using each NLP technique covered. The book has been an invaluable resource to me since I bought it; initially as a guide helping me to improve areas of my own life and then as a reference resource in my professional life as an NLP master practitioner and trainer.

My only issue with the paperback version of this book is that it does not have an index, an omission a number of NLP books seem to have. So if you are looking for a searchable resource, I would recommend you buy the Kindle edition.

If you are interested in how to apply NLP in sport, check out the author's other book Ahead of the Game: How to Use Your Mind to Win in Sport; a great resource for anyone wanting to improve their sports performance using NLP.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy read, 21 Feb 2013
M. Mir - See all my reviews
This review is from: Successful NLP (Paperback)
if you have had the opportunity to be trained in NLP by jeremy you'll see how easy this book is to understand. the sections were you can practice the chapters contact are a good way to cement the leaning.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting book, 6 Aug 2012
Mrs. A. Thomas "Angela Thomas" (North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Successful NLP (Kindle Edition)
This is a fantastic book and is great for someone who wants a clear introduction into NLP. I am sure I will be able to use the knowledge in many aspects of my life and would urge anyone who wants to improve their life and relationships to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction to NLP, 23 May 2012
This review is from: Successful NLP (Paperback)
I have to admit that I bought this book with a view to helping me to improve on work relationships, and as others have mentioned it can be viewed as focussing on business/sales.
That aside, the information is concise, and it's certainly not a book that teaches you in-depth theory. Instead consider it as practical strategies for the everyday situations given in the contents section when you use Amazon's 'Look Inside'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great NLP Guide!, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Successful NLP (Paperback)
A great guide to the main principles of NLP. Very logical and well structured. A must-have NLP companion! It shows how to easily master NLP techniques to unleash your potential & achieve success. Realistic & simple!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful Book!, 1 Dec 2010
This review is from: Successful NLP (Paperback)
Jeremy Lazarus has given us inspiration and elucidation in this great book. It is wriiten clearly and with a gentle sense of humour, such that you feel intsructed and guided without being made to feel either stupid in the first place or patronised by his suggestions. Excellent!

Successful NLP