5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book a MUST READ
It's not another self help book - it really does work - and I urge you to read and try it out yourself!

This is one of the best Joyce Meyers books I have read and one of the most inspiring of any author.
Published on 20 Dec 2009 by Susie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read...
I love reading Joyce Meyer books... This book was a well written book, although it is quite similar to some of her other books in terms of repetition. Still good read.
Published 1 month ago by GREATPRODUCTS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book a MUST READ, 20 Dec 2009

To have a little history of the amazing people who have never given up, despite failures, setbacks and even death of a loved one; who have overcome to transform people's lives - made inventions etc, really spurs me on.

Joyce explains the root causes of why we give up before we even try, and how failure can either cripple us or help us to keep improving - it's all in the way we look at situations. She gives us the key to overcome and to break free from the fear of failure, the negative attittudes, to be a person of influence and leave a legacy behind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, thought provoking book - must read!, 18 Jan 2010
C. Hendel (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Im not really a book reader, but when it came to reading Don't give up i found it difficult to put down as I was so inthrawled in what Joyce had to write. She has a little bit of everything in her writing ie humour, light hearted and then seriousness too.

I would reccommend to anyone who has doubts about themselves, lack confidence, want to start their own business and need to believe in themselves and the power of God and positive thinking.

5.0 out of 5 stars never give up, 29 Oct 2009
This book is inspiring. I am in the middle of reading it but i don't want the book to end.Truly it is a must have. I am going to give this book as christmas present.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very inspiring book, 12 Jan 2011
I am a great fan of Joyce Meyer and this is her second book I have read.

I found this book very inspiring and encouraging especially with the
accounts of other people who pushed through and never gave up despite their setbacks.
I also really liked that there are plenty of Biblical references throughout the book, something
which I feel is lacking in other similar books by other Bible teachers.
But I would also say, it's a great book even if you don't believe in scripture
as it's still an inspiring read.

It's the kind of book you can dip into whenever you want and i'm looking
forward to reading it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 29 Dec 2010
I chose this book because i liked the title and i have read other books by joyce meyers and found them helpful. This is a wonderful book and i recommend it totally. If you are suffering from depression the first place to go for help is of course your doctor but along with that read this book it will help. This woman is speaking from experience and it shows. Really good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 21 Dec 2010
This book gave me that extra push that i needed to 'keep on keeping on'. Down to earth, informative and to the point. With lots of inspirational stories of 'winners' throughout history. I found this book told me everything i needed to hear to help me make reasonable balanced choices in my life. Life is not always a bed of roses but no-one is out to get us either, reality is in the pages of this book and how we can make the most of our own reality. Joyful, uplifting and encouraging. If you need a boost this is unmissable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always there to turn to, 10 Sep 2010
Nikki (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This is my favourite Joyce Meyer book and I always turn to it when the going gets really tough.

5.0 out of 5 stars A handbook to a rewarding life, 19 Nov 2010
Never give up, these words are always rewarding and reassuring to hear, but coupled with the stories of Joyces personal experiences in life, and those of her friends and colleagues, this book provides explanations and guidance for all types of people living all types of lives. The book explains why we suffer, and what to do about that suffering to bring change in our lives, a must read for everyone. Bob Lovelock, author, "A Ticket to Freedom, your license to be different"

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jun 2009
A. Dempsey "alysond1" (UK) - See all my reviews
One of the best books I have ever read. Excellent purchase would advise everyone who can read to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and Brilliant, 31 Dec 2011
I am reading this book on my kindle and I cannot believe that way it speaks to me. Joyce Meyer has written such an encouraging and motivational book. I love the analagy of the chickens and eagles. I would thoroughly reccommend this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›