5.0 out of 5 stars Unique
Unusual and pretty. It is in a 'spring' design so will fit any size wrist. Good value for money and well made.
Published on 29 Jun 2011 by Lucy Williamson

2.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful piece ruined by cheap plastic beads
This bracelet looks gorgeous and I absolutely loved it. Until I noticed the black spots on the 'silver' beads where the paint was peeling off to show the plastic underneath. I'm so disappointed, because otherwise it's fantastic. This was to be a Christmas present but I'll need to look for something else now. I'd be ashamed to give someone such a shoddily made product.
Published on 18 Dec 2011 by Derah Arav

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, 29 Jun 2011
Lucy Williamson (NOTTS, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver-Tone Beaded Multistrand Flex Bracelet (Purple) (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bracelet, 5 Jun 2011
This bracelet is extremley pretty and sexy, and delivered very speedily would like to buy the same design in other colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multistrand Bracelet, 30 July 2011
This was my 1st purchase from Avalaya and it won't be my last. Arrived in 2 days and is absolutely lovely. Looks even better than the picture.Can be worn to either dress up an outfit or for a more casual outfit.Perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful piece ruined by cheap plastic beads, 18 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 22 Oct 2011
This is lovely bracelet. I bought this as a christmas present for someone and decided to keep it myself. I have thin wrists and it fits perfectly. Highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty, 14 May 2011
Really pretty and great value. I have problems getting bracelets to fit as I have thick wrists and the coily shape fits fine. Thinking of buying it in another colour too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 31 Oct 2011
I bought this gift for my sisters's 30th birthday and I was delighted with the result. It is a beautiful piece of jewellry that I was even debating to keep for myself! I will definitely explore this site for further gift ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Sep 2011
Bracelet was delivered the day after I ordered it - very pretty, good quality and excellent service. Would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece of jewellery, 8 Nov 2011
This is a really lovely bracelet. It's even nicer in reality. I was surprised and delighted when it was delivered so quickly! This bracelet is really good quality and I would highly recommend it either for yourself or as a gift. Now I've bought one I will be buying some of the other colours. Really beautiful piece of jewellery!

2.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP LOOKING, 25 Nov 2011
I bought this as a present for my mother, but it was so cheaply made and cheap looking that i havent given it
to her, much better value for money bracelets on the market

ARRAY(0xa7623780)