on 10 January 2012
brought this for my 2yr old for xmas, she loves and so do i, in first speed it moves at a strolling pace but put it in 2nd and its off. i took my daughter to the park in it which involves going up a 200m very steep hill, went straight up without a problem. excellent buy
on 11 May 2013
Be aware that this car is not a full two seater. It seats my 3 year old with room, or with his 7months old brother :/ I cannot really imagine two toddlers in it. It requires assembly which took me nearly two hours with very limited instructions. My idea about this car was that it was much bigger and higher. The seats are too high in comparison to the stearing weel forcing bigger children to crunch their back.
The car is powerful and easyly goes up hils and it runs for about two hours when fully charged.
on 8 June 2014
Great company to deal with delivery was really quick. The jeep looks great and is quite robust it also goes pretty well. All in all I'm really happy with this purchase and would recommend this to others.
on 24 July 2012
Bought the product for my son's birthday. Unfortunately the item was delivered with damaged stickers. It was a mission impossible to contact "customer support". In case of this company, not Amazon, it is non-existent. The kids love the toy but for parents it's better to look elsewhere.
on 27 July 2014