on 20 July 2013
These bags are excellent for larger joints. .The only problem is that 2 packs of 5 bags @ £2.37 each pack --total £4.74.
Which is fine but the postage was charged at £9.18 . This I was and am furious at as these came in an envelope.
I have ordered many products from Amazon including heavy products but have never had to pay £9.18 or anyway near that price for shipping.
I would therefore NOT recommend this particular company., unless they greatly reduce their postage charges.
I am giving a warning any other customer of Amazon .
Sorry but I had to write this.
on 12 November 2015
Super oven bags. I use these to cook chicken legs/thighs and after 45mins they are juicy and tender. Using these bags is absolutely the best way to cook chicken always turns out great. Suitable to fit meat for a family of 4 or enough meat and veg for 2 people. No mess at the end of the meal as you just chuck the bag away. Better for cooking smaller cuts of meat such as chicken legs, thighs but would take a rack of ribs just as easily. You wouldn't get a whole chicken in these bags but could probably get away with a smaller joint of other meat. Also a more healthy way of cooking as meat does not require oil it just cooks in its own juices. You could also use these bags to roast vegetables or potatoes. Many uses and have never had food cooked badly when using these bags.
on 28 December 2015
Well thank the Lord I opted to buy a different brand of these bags also for backup seeing as these were not what I would refer to as 'large bags'.
These were way too small for my turkey therefore, I had to use them for my 1.5 kg lamb.
I also thank God there were five in the pack because I had to use them ALL to stop the bag ripping and my christmas dinner ruining.
I thought the material of the bag would be like the small ones you get when you buy those shake and bake seasonings. Those bags are usually quite thick . These however, were so thin that I could tear them with my bare hands like the way you tear the top of a chocolate wrapper. The blunt bone of the lamb leg kept ripping through whenever I would try to place it into the bag causing holes and the seasoning to leak out. I had to use all five bags over bag over bag to stop the marinade leaking through.

I would never buy these again! .
on 20 January 2012
Arrived within expected time frame. Brilliant for cooking almost any oven based dish particularly chicken thighs, wings, whole etc- stops oven getting mucky too.
on 26 December 2014
been looking in all the normal retail outlets for a larger roasting bag than regular size but only found turkey size too big but hoorah
for amazon just the right size for larger chickens/joints of meat.
very happy with my purchase will order again
on 7 July 2014
These are brilliant. Keep the cooker clean, cooks meat perfectly, from roast beef to chicken, even browns the chicken skin. What more can I say - highly recommended for those sick of cleaning ovens.
on 21 June 2016
Excellent bags for that slightly larger not turkey size joint. Cannot find this size in any main stream or secondary type supermarket .. Very pleased ..
on 30 May 2013
Very good value for money was worried when I saw how thin they were but they done the job. Chicken was moist and oven and dish spotless.
on 31 July 2015
Great for keeping your oven clean, would recommend buying more than one size as these are quite large if you only have a small joint.
on 4 April 2015
Keeps your oven clean would recommend & buy again.

See one answered question