5.0 out of 5 stars brilliantly bright
I brought these candles for my daughter, who is an aspiring wiccan, she was totally made up by this little selection, as it meant she could practice most of her spells without worrying about not having the right colour candle. Thank you
Published 13 months ago by Ms. Claire L. M. Bassett

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing.
I thought these candles would be much bigger. Stupidly I didn't read the information correctly. However, they are quite expensive for their size and I certainly won't be buying them again.
Published 18 months ago by Pyewacket

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliantly bright, 21 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely candles, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mixed Colour Spell Candles
These are fantastic candles, great for any form of use. I have used most of them and highly recommend them

4.0 out of 5 stars good candle set, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: Mixed Colour Spell Candles
Candles are all different colours (red Orange yellow green light and dark blue light and dark purple black white pink and silver), look nice, arrived only a couple of days after placing the order. Great for beginners needing a range of colours to get started, but they are probably a bit overpriced as they are pretty small.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing., 18 Oct 2012
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars such a find, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Mixed Colour Spell Candles
great product as unable to buy this product anywhere else. Such a great find as have been looking for years.

4.0 out of 5 stars good mix of colours, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mixed Colour Spell Candles
Didn't want to invest too much but wanted a good mix of colours for special times. Comes in a wee box with a good mix of colours.

1.0 out of 5 stars customer service, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mixed Colour Spell Candles
I received the candles I ordered, however the advertised candles were not what I received. There was no note on the candles saying colours may vary etc.. so when I said I didnt get the colours that were advertised I was told green is a popular colour and even basic customer service was non existent. Bordering on rude and couldnt care less..

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Colur Spell Candels, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mixed Colour Spell Candles
I ilked this product but I thought that the candels would be full sized like dinner candels and there would be more of them. I do like the size of them now perhaps there should be two or three sizes of candles.

3.0 out of 5 stars Defiantly average, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mixed Colour Spell Candles
These are small size candles (approximately 10 cm / 4 in) for spell magic. The colours are rather disappointing, there is no green, unless you wish to count a sludgy khaki grey-green that I cannot see having any useful magical application other than the summoning of Cthulhu (or Nurgle, if you are a Warhammer veteran), and the red is an etiolated pinkish red rather than a full-blown scarlet.

I received two red, two orange, two yellow, two royal blue (probably the nicest of the lot), one black, one purple and the two snot-coloured candles mentioned before. Personally I should be inclined to give this set a miss in future, there are much nicer candles out there for the same price (at least in the U.K.)

But, anyhow, I'm off to dig out my copy of the Necronomicon and set up a direct line to R'lyeh...Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn...Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn...

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too small, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mixed Colour Spell Candles
They came in a used looking box and are quite dull, too small for my liking, they don't look like they do in the picture but I suppose for the price they are good

ARRAY(0xa30ab2b8)