5.0 out of 5 stars Snug Suit
We purchased one of these suits for our 2yr old nephew for when he comes visiting as we do a lot of outdoor play regardless of the weather. He loves it.
He is snug and comfortable and it is wind and waterproof. It is very well made and It also shrugs off mud. A wipe with a damp cloth and it is as good as new.
I noticed that, like us, another reviewer had bought...
Published 15 months ago by viv

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Arrived within a few days. My son is 22 months and quite tall but very slim so I brought age 3 to 4 and it fits well in the length but there is not much room around the waste especially if they are wearing layers under it. I would buy again but 2 sizes bigger than what I needed as good quality and looks nice.
Published 2 months ago by JO

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug Suit, 3 Feb. 2014
I noticed that, like us, another reviewer had bought a size 3 to 4 for a child of 2 1/2 and found the suit rather tight.
There is some very firm elastic around the waist, which does make it a snug fit on a child of that age. We quickly realised that this is because one could reasonably expect a child of 3 to 4 to be out of nappies, so there is no built in nappy room. We solved this by snipping the stitching on the elastic (from the outside) which then made for plenty of nappy and toddler tummy space.
We think it such a good purchase, we have ordered another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 23 Jan. 2013
Elasticated at wrists and ankles. Fleece around top half for extra warmth. Very pretty. Warn out in the rain and underneath was kept completely dry. Delivery very quick,

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant..., 15 Dec. 2013
This all in one suit is brilliant, it keeps my toddler dry, clean and very warm. My only critique would be the sizing, my little girl is petite weighing 22lbs so i purchased the 18-24 months, it is very long in the arms and legs but snug around the waist area. My advise would be to buy the next size up and roll up the sleeves

5.0 out of 5 stars I think they are the best on the market, 18 Oct. 2014
High quality fleece lined rain suit - I've bought a number of these over the years for my twins since they could walk. I think they are the best on the market. Great for winter walks, trips to the park, beach, snow play and so on. Keeps children snug and dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twin girls aged 3, warm, snug and dry., 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Trespass Dripdrop Rain Suit (Sports Apparel)
Bought these suits for my twin granddaughters. Not only do they look really cute in them, but they like them and they keep them warm and dry without being too bulky. They do, however, make slides very speedy!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 18 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for warmth and keeping dry, 3 Jan. 2015
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter. We go for walks in the forest regardless of the weather. The colour is bright, making it easier to keep an eye on her. She jumps in puddles and the suit along with her wellies keep her warm and dry. She loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, a good suit for winter., 5 Mar. 2014
Really long arms and legs compared to the width around tummy.
But, excellent quality! Very warm and cosy for them. Top bit is all fleecy lined. Good waterproof-ness too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids drip drop all in one suit 5-6, 8 Feb. 2014
I purchased this item for a 4 year old and it fitted him fine , he is petite. I would recommend this cosy & warm suit ideal for playing out in especially the snow .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Trespass Dripdrop Rain Suit (Sports Apparel)
I was a bit hesitant ordering this suit in the size 3-4 due to previous comments saying it's a fit snug. My daughter will be 4 in a few months and it fits her perfectly. The arms and legs are still slightly long on her too, if I had bought a bigger size, it would have been enormous on her. The waist isn't that tight either. So pleased I chose this size and didn't opt for the larger size. It keeps her nice and warm and she loves wearing it. Will buy the next size up when this one has become too small. Would highly recommend this product.