on 8 April 2013
These are a bit heavy and chunky. Probably if I had been able to handle them before I bought them I would have gone for something a bit lighter. Having said that, they do the job well and are OK.
on 24 January 2016
Some of the cups were not even the same height - in a box of six, one was broken completely (this was replaced free of charge by Rinkit), and the other was chipped.

Of the cups that remain, the handles on two are 'wobbly', as if they are on the verge of breaking - and the others are mysteriously developing chips in strange places. I am wondering whether the cups are being 'weakened' from the way they are packaged, hence leading to broken cups, handles, chips etc. rather than issues with the porcelain itself.

They wash okay in the dishwasher, but in our house, these cups have now been relegated to the 'last resort' cupboard.
on 23 June 2013
The Mugs were excellent value for money, they are strong, easy to handle and the delivery was prompt. Certainly would recommend to friends as a very good buy.
on 14 March 2014
Heavier than I expected, porcelain will be lighter, but absolutely ideal for every day use, and they look good also.
on 21 October 2014
I was hoping to use these for crafting, They're good in that sense only they are not as white as I originally thought - I'd say more a cream colour. I'm not sure if this is because of the varnish on them.

They'll be good for practising, but if you're looking for brilliant white then I'd avoid
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2015
These are not Latte mugs in my opinion they're standard mugs as they're too large and heavy for that, also one broken in box, could return but as cost was around £5 not worth it.
on 8 May 2015
Good Value - but they were very thick and heavy, my husband thinks they are OK but I prefer a much thinner lip, feels like I am drinking out of a bucket with a thick rim.
on 19 June 2015
Good quality, simple cups.

I've had them for about 6 months now and they are all still in perfect condition, no chips or broken handles.
on 15 December 2014
Came in super great protection and i have used them everyday and i completely love them, used at least 10 times a day, a must a great value.
on 10 December 2014
I love these mugs, they are better than I expected. I might even order some more for gifts! The delivery was very fast as well.