on 3 January 2013
I needed some remekins for a Creme Brulee receipe and these were just the ticket! Brilliant white they adorn any dining room table adding a touch of class to any dinner party.
on 21 July 2013
These aren't as deep as some other ramekins and certainly not as wide but having made soufflé with them they seem a good enough size (we probably shouldn't have huge desserts!). Quality of the product is excellent.
on 15 January 2014
The ramekins arrived ahead of time and look great. They are a very nice size, a bit smaller than the usual 10cm which makes them perfect for rich desserts and entrees. Very nice design nicely made.
on 17 April 2014
I bought the ramekins some time ago but I just used those them the other they for panna cottas. I have to say they are really durable. First I poured the hot mixture in them. After that I cooled them in the fridge and in order to get the panna cotta out of them I had to dip them in hot water while they were still pretty cold. They held up pretty well. I also wash them in dishwasher. Very good value for the price. I might be ordering more soon.
on 27 February 2013
Great items and after son made chocolate fancies they were grorgious. Good quality and really impressed with them. thanks will buy again
on 11 July 2013
Good product, I use them for serving baked beans to guests.Was Delivered quickly. Would recommend to friends and guests. brilliant
on 17 September 2014
These are a nice, small size, perfect for making single-sized desserts or puddings. I think they hold a little less than half-a-cup. They're also a good size for holding small amounts of dressing or nuts while cooking. They're easy to clean and can be washed in the dishwasher.
on 24 July 2014
I wanted some ramekins that would hold 150mls and these just barely do that. However, they are really nice to look at, beautiful crisp white porcelain, so look good on the dining table. Washed well in the dishwasher too.
on 26 November 2015
Simple classic ramekins. Used them serval times and performed as excepted. The picture is slightly misleading, the whole ramekin is not gloss as it is portrayed.
on 7 March 2014
Very pleased with these, feel luxurious & just right size for sweets after large meal. Definitely recommend buying these ramekins.