5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value
Published 22 months ago by E B

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but small
Published 23 months ago by mum

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value, 16 Nov 2012
These boots are terrific. I bought them at a discounted price. They are pretty (my 8 year old thinks so and actually colours are far more attractive in 'real life'). They are insulated, waterproof and have a draw string top which will be useful if/when it snows . I bought a pair of similar ( more expensive ) boots from a high street retailer last year and the boots and insoles had to be dried on the radiator every night for the following morning. These quality of these boots far exceeds anything of similar cost on the high street.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but small, 23 Oct 2012
I ordered these boots in a size 13 as my daughter is a clarks size 12 and I always find that other shops sizes are on the small side. When the boots arrived I was really pleased as I thought they looked lovely and good quality unfortunately they were too small so would have to go up to a size 1. Unfortunately the seller I had got them from was selling the smaller sizes for 20 but size 1 was 30 which was too steep for me so I got some different ones instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots, 17 April 2012
S. Leach (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
I bought these boots for my 9 year old daughter who was going on a 3 day school trip. She didn't like the look of most other walking boots as they were too boyish. These were perfect as they have a hint of sparkle and pink without being over the top. Very practical but stylish - good grip on the soles. She said they were very comfortable and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, worth money, 24 Mar 2012
I bought these pair of boots for my little daughter in the beginning of the winter. As now I am in a country, where the snow is very, very deep, and the temperatures go below -20 degrees for two months, we really needed high-quality boots. I paid for them 30 GBP, and they worth every single penny. My daughter, as every child, loved to play into the deep snow. And never her feet got wet, they were always hot and dry. The insulation is very good, and she told me that she feels very well and very cosy. I must mention they are true to size. When I saw the price now I said to myself, that it is a present. So I undoubtedly bought one more pair for the next winter.
Great boots, worth money!

3.0 out of 5 stars strange fitting, 4 Dec 2011
i ordered these girls boots (size 5) as opposed to ladies boots, as after reading all the reviews saying the ladies boots were over sized, thought this might be the answer. it wasnt. they were quite a short size 5, my toes reached the very end of the boot., but even then did not grip the heel, very wide in that area and just flopped about when i walked.
They would not have been any good for me, even if they had fitted, as they looked what they were,,,girls boots. I cannot comment on their durability obviously, but they looked sturdy enough.
I have returned them. must add tho, Amazons delivery was ONE day and processed the return in 2 days,, very impressive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality we hope, 23 Nov 2012
Bought for a trip to Lapland so hopefully they will do the job - but the arrived quickly and are the obligatory pretty pink so we will see

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 4 Dec 2013
Pom poms have already come off after a week of walking. They are sturdy but slip quite easily on wet surfaces

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sep 2014