on 31 May 2012
I bought these as a sort of last minute afterthought when I was having people to dinner. The bowls are sturdy and nice to look at and - better than that - they weren't expensive as a lot of china seems to be nowadays. They were delivered in very short order and packed very well.
on 9 July 2014
Excellent quality cereal bowl and a good price. I have to watch the size of my bowls because my husband fills them to the top, no matter what size they are, but would complain about putting weight on. For me they hold my 2 wheatabix with fruit so well satisfied. Would buy again.
on 25 September 2012
another reviewer said these were too heavy for home use. pah, just right, strong, well made, cheap: perfect.portion size adequate for normal people. also packed well.good for jugglers too, i think :)
on 2 August 2014
I have been so happy with these bowls I ended up buying a set for my mother too. They are a great size for desserts, a portion of yoghurt and fruit or porridge. I also use them every day in the microwave for steaming frozen vegetables like peas and sweet corn etc. They go in my dishwasher every day. Great price and the right size for me, if you want a big soup bowl you might want to look for something different.
on 23 April 2012
I bought these and had them sent directly to my parents, who opened them and threw away the packaging, otherwise i would have got them to return them. These were advertised as cereal bowls. They barely hol one sachet of porridge. Totally misleading description and expensive for what they are.
on 30 November 2011
These bowls are great if you're on a diet! Because of their size anything you put in them fills the bowl and tricks you into thinking you're about to have a feast. Great if your chef or home cook is a little insecure - guests just keep coming back for more!
on 1 September 2012
I was pleasantly surprised at the speed these lovely white bowls arrived. All safe, beautifully packed. A very useful size for not-too-large helpings of soup. Good for kids' cereal, too. Also just right for crisps, nuts, olives, etc. Very good value!
on 30 June 2014
Oatmeal / Cereal Bowl 6" (15cm) (Box of 6) - great value pure white.... too shallow for me
on 4 October 2013
Totally misleading - these bowls are tiny! Can barely fit a child's serving of cereal. Product arrived late, and when I tried to return them the seller wouldn't accept my return. Now impressed, and would definately not recommend!
on 24 October 2013
This product is tiny, useless and not fit for purpose. You will waste your money on it - GUARANTEED. No chance of getting a refund. Worst customer service too from Rinkit Ltd.