5.0 out of 5 stars Great device for canon 7d
Published on 8 Nov 2011 by ELLIS

3.0 out of 5 stars works as long as your in it's acceptable distance range.
I ordered this remote control to use with my Canon camera whilst taking pictures on holiday. I was fed up with having to run back into position once you press the timer! This remote controller has a nice design, easy to link to your camera and easy to use.

Published 14 months ago by lukshie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device for canon 7d, 8 Nov 2011
ELLIS (Basildon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kaavie Infrared Wireless Remote Control for Canon EOS 7D, 5D Mark II, 600D, 550D/Rebel T2i, 500D/Rebel T1i, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D as RC-5/RC-6 (Electronics)
I bought this item as i read up on the reviews first and the item arrived and i wasnt dissapointed. For under 5 pounds (inc postage) you get a nice discreet device with a button which alows you to operate the shutter without being anywhere near your dslr. You can bounce it of a nearby indoor wall and it works perfectly. Now you can operate the shutter from infront of the camera so its great for family pics (with yourself included) without having to get in postion in under 10 seconds. Also good for anti shake without the need for a cable. All in all does its job very well

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 24 Feb 2012
Ajay Clare (London) - See all my reviews
There's not much to really say about this product - it does the job perfectly, seems well made and hasn't fallen apart. Considering this is much cheaper than the Canon branded remote, I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars CRACKING VALUE, 21 Oct 2011
This was delivered very quickly and worked straight out the box.

It is very good value for money, easy to use, light weight and has a slot for a wrist strap.

set the camera to 'bulb' setting, press the button once to open the shutter, press it again to close it....AWESOME, i can keep my hand in my pocket!!!

everyone that owns a dslr should get one of these

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as it says, PERFECT!, 22 Jan 2012
So, I didn't want to fork out lots of money for an official canon one, so I thought I'd try this, as £4 isn't much to lose.
I'm so glad I did. I couldn't ask for anything more.
The only change I would make looking back, is paying for standard delivery, as I found the "Express Delivery" just added money on top, and was only delivered 1 or 2 days before Standard would have been anyway.

Great little gadget for taking Portraits of yourself, or group photos!

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon remote, 18 Jun 2011
Steven King (uk) - See all my reviews
Thought I would try this product not much to lose at the price. The product arrived within two days of order. Well package, in its own small box. Simple instructions. I have tried the remote and it triggers my canon 450D from in front and behind the sensor although I did have a wall to bounce the signal off when triggering from behind. Check the battery is in the correct way if the remote does not work first time as I had this problem initially. Overall can't go wrong at the price, its small, relatively sturdy, easy to use anda fraction of the price of a canon remote. I have not give it five stars only because I have just got it, looks good so far.[ASIN:B002QAQKZQ Wireless Remote Control for Canon 300D,350D,400D,450D,500D 550D T2i as RC-5 RC5.]]

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product and service, 25 May 2012
C. Busby (Leicester) - See all my reviews
Order came in 2 days,it works great with my Cannon 550d, it has either a 2 sec delay switch or instant and both work a treat.i use the 2 sec delay for when I lock the mirror for extra stability.jacobs tried to sell me the cannon one for £20,
this is a very good saving,thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Fast Delivery, 11 July 2011
Very handy little device. Very easy to use and reliable. We took lots of nice pictures with friends using it in our Highlands Tour. Also very fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 April 2011
This remote is great for the price. No need to by original remote control from Canon because this little thing does the job perfectly. Response is very quick and it's best alternative for extremely unpriced Canon RC-5. I'm using it with my Canon 550D and having no problem. You could use it in about 10m (33ft) and it's really enough.
Postage is fast and reliable. It comes in envelope, in small box, wrapped in bubbly wrap. Inside is a controller, battery and some instruction manual.
It's a great purchase You won't be disappointed, because to be fair it does the job what else You could want from this little thing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Review, 18 Jan 2014
Not the same product as on photos.
Bad quality of product,and high price for this copy of wireless remote control.!

3.0 out of 5 stars works as long as your in it's acceptable distance range., 18 Oct 2013

My only critism would be that you can"t be too far from the camera as it doesn't pick up the signal and you may need to run your camera on/off before it starts to work . This can be annoying especially all you want to do is just press the button and be done with the picture.