5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says
A simple but great item. Has all the voltage settings you'll need and pretty much all the different plugs you'll need.

Worked great on my daughters karaoke toy which required 6V power.
Published on 29 Dec 2011 by Daniel

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason...
Published on 19 Jan 2012 by Tosh96

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: AMOS 6-Way 300mA max. AC to DC Universal Universelle Multi Voltage 3V / 4.5V / 6V / 7.5V / 9V / 12V Plug in Mains AC Power Adapter Adaptor Power Supply Replacement (Black) (Electronics)

Worked great on my daughters karaoke toy which required 6V power.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason..., 19 Jan 2012
I thought I had struck gold when I found this multi adapter for the handsome price of 5.95. Well, I guess I should have expected that you pay for what you get. I purchased this adapter in November 2011 and it lasted just two months. It was great while it worked, but if I have to keep paying 5.95 every two months because the adapter has stopped working, I guess I'll just pay for a decent one that I know will last longer...

1.0 out of 5 stars well mine didn't work - nor one i bought before, 21 Jan 2012
Bought this one because it had slightly better reviews (and was slightly more expensive than the cheapest one available) so i thought it would save me the hassle of it failing (like one that i bought a few years back - from a different seller)
This one immediately failed to power my fibre optic christmas tree. Custoer services advised sending it back. In the mean time while i was using it to power my atari 2600 console (yes super retro!) it overheated and failed. Beh! so i sent it back. why are these so rubbish!? and still being sold...

5.0 out of 5 stars A TRUE GENIE !!, 2 Sep 2011
ADAPTOR ARRIVED QUICKLY & WELL PACKAGED GREAT OPERATIONAL INSTRUCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE EXCELLENT. A TRULY VERSATILE PRODUCT AT A GREAT PRICE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great AC adapter for the price., 14 Sep 2013
Mr. J P. Dooks (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this to power a portable radio I bought for work, does this job fine, and has different end connections for other products, not really much else to say, but would recommend this for anyone looking for a low cost, versatile AC adapter.

2.0 out of 5 stars Note carefully, 19 Dec 2011
The picture and description might mislead you, as it did me.

Peeved to receive this adapter only to find that it is a "Lloytron" , not a "Costmad" adapter, the same one that is currently advertised elsewhere on Amazon for less.

Please see here -

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good AC to DC, 8 May 2014
Birmingham Book Reader (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is a really helpful bit of kit round the home. I can plug in my radio, screw driver, cd player and more.
Works well. Very pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars AC/DC Charger, 17 April 2014
When turned on this product alerts to a voltage input error. The only way to cancel this is to rotate the input dial from minimum 3 volts to maximum 12 volts this is an inconvenience, but this action each time of use seems to get the adapter working on a 12 volt output.

1.0 out of 5 stars Universally usless, 1 Mar 2014
These will not power a single thing I try. The seller sent me another block and its the same. Very hit and miss it seems. Should have just spent the money on a replacement charger for a 'single' device.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Feb 2014
I only really needed the plug bit to fix my baby monitor. But I was quite impressed with all the bits at such a low price. I do know what to get in case i really need a universal adapter.