5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!
I've seen all 4 of Louis's shows that are available on DVD and they are all excellent. Louis is, in my opinion, one of the very best stand-ups working today and he just seems to be getting better and better. The 'Ponies' bit in this show is especially memorable - both funny and touching.
Published 7 months ago by Grumpy Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as funny as Chewed up
Published 12 months ago by Grace123

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hilarious [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as funny as Chewed up, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Hilarious [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
Me and my partner watched the "chewed up" first and I have NEVER laughed so much in my life. So I bought this and "shameless" expecting to have the same laughing fits ! Unfortunately, we weren't , it was probably because we just loved chewed up so much that it just didn't compare , don't get me wrong there were funny parts and we did laugh! But I would definitely recommend "chewed up" if you're a Louis c k fan , be prepared it can be a bit close to the bone!

Hilarious [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]