5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protective solution for Macbook Air
I tried a few different cases and skins for the Macbook Air and settled on this one. There are some stylish looking cases out there, but I needed to combine function with form, because too many of the cases look nice but offer about as much protection as wrapping cling film over your Macbook! I'll bullet point my findings on the Hard Candy:

1. Very well made...
Published on 5 Oct 2012 by Si

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, zips leave a lot of be desired
I've used this product for just about a year now: it does the job in protecting my MacBook, but early on one of the zips got caught in the seam and proved impossible to unstick, and one of the tabs broke off as well - not great value for money, but at the time of purchase the alternatives were sorely lacking.
Published 13 months ago by Ranting Soberly

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protective solution for Macbook Air, 5 Oct 2012
This review is from: Hard Candy Case for Apple Macbook Air 13-inch and Thin Ultrabooks - Bubble Sleeve, Black (Personal Computers)

1. Very well made with a sturdy zip and thick enough teeth on the zipper.
2. Well constructed mesh fabric. Very easy to wipe clean and won't stain.
3. Soft fabric insert.
4. The red 'corners' for holding the Macbook in place are fixed to the case by Velcro, somewhat future proofing the case should you buy a non Macbook Air 13" (not sure it would fit the Pro though as that might be too thick).

Overall very protective. I can put this in my bag and not worry if I put the bag down a little too suddenly without realising. Similarly, I can walk in to a meeting suited and booted with just the Hard Candy tucked under my arm and it looks nice and professional.

It does turn your Macbook in to a 15" item, so if you have a laptop backpack with a made to measure 13" compartment, you will struggle to slot the Hard Candy in I suspect.

If I had to complain about anything I would say the zips are a little larger than they need to be, but I'm splitting hairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Feb 2014
My mac book air never felt so ultra safe before in its life. best choice i have done about a case ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 26 Jan 2014
Had this for 6 months now and a fantastic design - as a regular user I thoroughly recommend this product for Mac Air users.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, zips leave a lot of be desired, 1 Nov 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks smart but is ineffectual, 23 Jan 2013
The corner pieces that were meant to hold it in place didn't stay in place themselves so my macbook air (13") bounced around the case. A completely ineffectual product. I sent it back and am waiting on a refund. Don't waste your money.