5.0 out of 5 stars i love it
Ring, beautifully made​​, looks fantastic. Great for an engagement. I bought it as a gift and very please. rapid delivery, beautifully packaged. I recommend
Published 15 months ago by Renata ciurkot

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published 3 months ago by mindymin

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 26 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkling!, 13 Jan 2014
What a lovely ring. Beautiful presentation box and certificate of authenticity. Arrived on time. Well worth the price. I've had lovely comments from colleagues admiring the sparkle!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 8 April 2014
I ordered a 1/2 carat brilliant cut diamond & 18 ct gold ring and it states that it has inclusions (small imperfections in the stone). I was not happy with the quality of the stone, it looked dull and you could easily see the flaws in the stone. It looked nothing like the picture. The description does say 6 claw setting, but the picture shows an eight claw setting. The actual ring that arrived looked nothing like the ring in the listing picture. I was given a choice of a higher quality 1/4 carat stone for the same money as I had already paid, or a higher quality 1/2 carat diamond for an extra 200, or a full refund. I opted for a full refund which was quickly refunded into my account.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor firm, 17 Feb 2014
Had a lot of trouble with this firm. First ring was badly flawed. Finally got one with a lesser carat for the same money.