on 15 March 2011
What can you say about a charger - it works! The reason I wanted to leave a review was to publically recommend the supplier, Digital-Acesssories, who were quite superb. First of all it arrived almost by next day service even though I ordered via the regular post. However, Luddite that I am, I had not realised at the time of order that what I owned was a Sony E-Reader 600 not 650 (they look the same!) so the charger I ordered didnt fit. When I sought to return it, it was replaced with one that did work within days, saving my ability to take my e-books on holiday and the supplier was very pleasant about it to boot.
on 30 June 2011
I bought this item for a Sony PRS 350 and upon receiving it the plug was faulty. I emailed the seller and a new one was sent out within and arrived within 3 days! The second one worked perfectly and charges fine.

Just a word of warning the E-reader (not sure if this is all models) will not display a charging screen like it does when it is plugged into a computer, but if you turn it on you will see the battery meter displaying that it is charging.
on 3 February 2011
A Great product very useful as saves all the messing about having to use laptop etc especially when on holiday
on 3 January 2011
Admittedly its probably my fault for not checking out the device upon receipt, but the thing hasn't worked since first plugging it in, which was several weeks after it dropped through the letter box. it was only bought as a back-up when away from home. Its a case of, "you get what you pay for", a cheap foreign import. It could also be a one off but who knows, it's not worth going through the hassel of sending it back. I'm writting it off as a lesson learnt. Don't buy cheap immitations.
on 6 January 2011
I have used this device as necessary and found no problems with reliability or how well it charges my PRS350 since delivery. So far it seems an inexpensive and convenient charging unit.
on 19 February 2013
I bought this and then changed my book to a kindle. I did find however, that my mobile phone charger would charge this item and it also does my kindle - so would suggest try other chargers you might have to see if they could do the job - save yourself some money.
on 29 January 2011
This product was great and much cheaper than alternatives. First class service as it arrived within a few days of ordering it.
on 31 March 2011
The product works perfectly fine and provides the flexibility to charge the reader when you are travelling or don't have your computer at hand. I agree with other users that a charger should be part of the product in the first place. However now that I bought it I'm happy.
The seller was amazing. I bought a charger for a different model and the seller was really kind, allow me to change it for the right one and sent it incredibly quickly. I received it the next day. Digital Accessories Ltd as a seller is Highly recommended. Thanks a lot.
on 22 August 2013
I'm really pleased with this product. I used it with my Sony PRS-650 eReader and I wasn't sure if it was working as there was nothing on the display when plugged in. The seller reassured me it was working and I should try and fully charge it and it worked just as he said. Good, cheap charger.
on 9 April 2011
Ordered this and it was delivered the following day and you cannot get better service than that I was impressed with the goods it worked perfectly and I would recommend this seller to anyone service second to none thank you