on 7 August 2011
Absolutely spot on:-) I have used two sets of theses cartridges now, printing all types of stuff (including photo's)on all sorts of media and they give every bit as good a print as the originals for much less money.
on 11 April 2011
Have been nervous about buying compatible cartridges to date but these have performed perfectly so far.

I would definately buy again.
on 3 June 2011
most impressed with this printer.easy to use, and the picture quality is second to none.inks are a real bargain when you compare with the likes of h.p.looking forward to many years of use,terry.sproatley.
on 29 June 2011
I am a man of quality and usualy dont go cheap. This however was worth a try being that you can buy 8x as many ink cartidge sets for the same price of 1 genuine Epson ink cartridge pack.

So far i have replaced two of my inks and have seen no loss of quality even in best photo quality prints. I will be editing this review if i find a loss after all the inks have been replaced.
on 5 June 2011
I'm a arts student so print all the time. these are really good cartridges. i've just had a replace one, but just before that i had printed some photos. they still come out really well even as the ink is about to run dry. These inks do last a long time. great value for money!
on 18 March 2012
I have only changed two of my original Epson cartridges which came with the printer.Light cyan and light magenta.They were accepted by the printer with no errors or problems. I now have a combination of Epson and compatible cartridges and they mix and print in my view as good as the originals.
I now have a nice stock of ink and feel I can print as often as I want.

Update on 30/12/12

I have now used two packs of these inks and a couple of individual colours and I can honestly say the printed results are terrific and I have had no compatibility problems or blockages.

Will be re ordering in the new year.

Four new sets of cartridges arrived today, great service. I store the boxes on edge so that the ink is always at the bottom/outlet of the cartridge.Open the boxes to ensure they are not upside down.They are then ready for immediate use.

29/04/13

the 6 packs (all colours)continue to work well, the individual black ones are not recognised by my printer regardless as to how many times I refit them. Will stick to the 6 packs in future.
on 22 July 2013
Very affordable and for what I can see look exactly the same as Epson official cartridges. I tested this with multiple tests including colour charts and photos using the official cartridges that came with the PX720 and I can say that they look identical.

A common complaint for 3rd party cartridges is that they clog your printer heads. This did happen using the fourth set, but I realised that its not the ink, but the fact that buying bulk left this set sitting around for 2 years before I needed them which had caused the ink to clog.

Another complaint is that the printed goes through the black, light magenta and light cyan much faster than the others and you cant buy the light colours separate.

Would recommend the cartridges but not this set of 4 sets unless you feel you will use them all in a year. I would recommend using the official Epson papers as these are the only super gloss papers I have found and are excellent. They can be bought on Amazon in packs much cheaper than in stores.
on 10 September 2011
Very fast delivery, highly compatible ink cartridges not even the printer noticed no warning about not epson cartridge etc prints look as good as original epson ink
on 25 November 2011
The inks are better by far than I had anticipated being as they are compats. Watch out Epson these guys are good!
Excellent goods and service
on 30 October 2011
Couldn't believe that something this cheap would work so well - installed into PX720WD with no issues - bit of a no-brainer!

See one answered question