on 5 May 2013
Cher is one of my favourite singers. I think that this song suits her rich fruity voice perfectly. We have danced the Argentine Stroll (sequence dance) to this music and it is great.
on 22 October 2011
This is a fun track to dance to :-) A friend and I went to a burlesque class which was really good fun and they played this track, so we have happy memories when we hear it.
on 4 March 2013
I enjoy this track as it goes with a dance routine, which I enjoy. I can't say that Cher is a wonderful singer but she makes this her own, and the music is just right.
on 3 November 2013
Any time things get to you in Life, just play this melodic Tango from Cher, this woman can sing,Enjoy her beautiful voice and the lovely lyrics!
on 6 May 2014
This haunting song has an excellent beat- ideal for the Argentine Stroll sequence dance.ccher's superb vocals make this a real treat.
on 24 May 2013
One of three very good tracks from this Burlesque album. Used it in my own compilation CD. Excellent idea to buy track at a time
on 2 March 2014
needed the track for the music to learn the Argentine Stroll Sequence Dance. But I think Cher is great anyway.
on 10 March 2013
I really like this song although I'm not so sure about the voice... It's a good soundtrack for Burlesque dance.
on 14 March 2011
the usual good sevice from this - the download didn't work first time but a quick e-mail sorted it no problem
on 12 July 2013
can't get the song out of my head, I keep hearing it. Great tango. Love Cher anyway. It's a great track.