5.0 out of 5 stars Good For Dancing
Cher is one of my favourite singers. I think that this song suits her rich fruity voice perfectly. We have danced the Argentine Stroll (sequence dance) to this music and it is great.
Published on 5 May 2013 by Cryspalitus

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Great
Published 9 months ago by Sheils

5.0 out of 5 stars Good For Dancing, 5 May 2013
Cryspalitus (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Welcome To Burlesque (Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (MP3 Download)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Track, 22 Oct. 2011
This is a fun track to dance to :-) A friend and I went to a burlesque class which was really good fun and they played this track, so we have happy memories when we hear it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Mar. 2013
Enid Blighter (Brentwood, Essex. UK) - See all my reviews
I enjoy this track as it goes with a dance routine, which I enjoy. I can't say that Cher is a wonderful singer but she makes this her own, and the music is just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Musical Pick me Up!, 3 Nov. 2013
Any time things get to you in Life, just play this melodic Tango from Cher, this woman can sing,Enjoy her beautiful voice and the lovely lyrics!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent song for our dance routine, 6 May 2014
This haunting song has an excellent beat- ideal for the Argentine Stroll sequence dance.ccher's superb vocals make this a real treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 24 May 2013
Ms. Joanne Barnett "joface" (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
One of three very good tracks from this Burlesque album. Used it in my own compilation CD. Excellent idea to buy track at a time

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance, 2 Mar. 2014
needed the track for the music to learn the Argentine Stroll Sequence Dance. But I think Cher is great anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely song, 10 Mar. 2013
I really like this song although I'm not so sure about the voice... It's a good soundtrack for Burlesque dance.

5.0 out of 5 stars ace service, 14 Mar. 2011
the usual good sevice from this - the download didn't work first time but a quick e-mail sorted it no problem

5.0 out of 5 stars good sound track, 12 July 2013
Mr. David C. Sculthorpe (Nottingham.UK) - See all my reviews
can't get the song out of my head, I keep hearing it. Great tango. Love Cher anyway. It's a great track.