5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Excellent sleeping bag for our baby boy, we love it, our only criticism is it's little small for the age group indicated.
Published 9 months ago by Del

Published 5 months ago by Mollov

3.0 out of 5 stars I think there are better brands out there. I'm not too keen on it but the little one sleeps ok in it!, 14 July 2014
This review is from: PurFlo SleepSac 1.0 Tog (Light Blue, 9 - 18 Months) (Baby Product)
Hmmmmm.....I haven't really warmed to this yet. My little one does seem to sleep ok in it but it's a bit fiddly to zip him in and out, it's a bit noisy as it rustles, it seems more like a 2.5 tog rather than a 1 tog and he tends to get a bit twisted up in it. Saying that he does sleep well in it so it should really get more stars for that alone. I have a "By Carla" one and I seem to get on better with that one but it's just a bit too warm for the summer. I like the fact it has sleeves though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Aug 2013
I wouldn't put my baby in any other brand of sleeping bag. It keeps him happy in his sleep and doesn't impede his night time crawling practice.