5.0 out of 5 stars USB Stick - SD Card reader
Great product for a great price! It's the first USB Stick SD card Reader i've bought. I am very happy with my decision to purchase this sturdy little beast! Saves time from having to consider stuff like, 'where's my camera cable?' and 'Grr, my camera battery is dead, I can't get my photos!'.
Works with all my SD cards which range from 512mb to 16gb of different...
Published on 25 Mar 2011 by Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Had to buy this product to be able to view the photos on my relatively old model computer. I have no problems with it.
Published on 28 Nov 2011 by OTWOM

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Stick - SD Card reader, 25 Mar 2011
This review is from: Kubik USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Card Reader for SD/SDHC Cards (Windows Vista, 2000, XP & Windows 7, Apple Mac) (Electronics)
Works with all my SD cards which range from 512mb to 16gb of different brands like Viking and Sandisk. Really quick transfer rates for both uploading and downloading files, and i'm also pleased that it is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS.

If you're looking for a USB Stick SD card reader, look no further!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and cheap, 12 Dec 2010
Paying less than 2 pounds for this is a great deal. I tried it with Mac and is very fast transferring data and looks nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and works for me.., 18 Jan 2011
I ordered this as a cheap way to copy photos to an SD card for a digital picture frame. Since placing my order several poor ratings appeared for this item, so I was expecting the worst when it arrived. Refreshingly I was surprised to find that it works perfectly. I am able to read and write to a 2Gb SD card with no problems at all, and the card reader seems of better quality than I was expecting for 1.49. From the sounds of the other reviews, I may have been lucky, but going on what I received I am perfectly happy and was just what I was looking for at a very low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 6 April 2011
Even though it has great reviews I wasn't expecting much for 1.50. It is a decent little product it was fast and it worked with no problems. Looks like it could survive a few bumps as well but wont try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kubik USB 2.0 single slot SD Card reader., 22 Mar 2011
this product is awesome, does exactly what it says on the tin. i have had no problems with this and it is very robust.

5.0 out of 5 stars In a nutshell, 28 May 2011
Not much to say. Simple to use and haven't had any problems. Way quicker than rooting around for the USB lead all the time. 1.50 well spent. *sincere head nod*

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully cheap, 24 Mar 2011
This reader has replaced a Sandisk 12 in 1 reader/writer and has been a joy to use reading music and photo files with no problems up to now. Highly recommended especially at the price it is sold and delivered for.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC VALUE, 23 Dec 2011
I must admit to being a little sceptical when I looked at this item and wasn't even positive that it was what I wanted or would do the job. However. it was so cheap that I thought "what the hell". Being just a few days before Xmas I received advice that the item would not arrive until several days after Xmas. Surprise, surprise, it arrived on 23rd. I couldn't believe my luck. And, it works perfectly. Still finding it hard to believe!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars works faultlessly with even the latest HC cards, 10 Jun 2011
I got a few of these and scattered them around the house because they are so useful. I only tried them with SD cards and they work as expected, even with the 16G micro sd cards through an adapter, both on Windows and Ubuntu.