Price:£2.50+ £2.99 shipping

on 17 September 2011
This armband is made with high quality material: it surprised me when I first saw it.
It is quite long, so for a woman in normal shape, the wrist band can be fitted also as arm band.
No need to buy also this one.
Something to point out is that if you use the armband, you won't notice the vibrating alarm of the gym boss.
on 21 December 2011
I use this for running and cardiovascular and strength training in the gym. It holds the gymboss securely and comfortably throughout all activities.
on 13 April 2013
Basic but perfectly good arm band that fits well with the Gymboss.

My training so far has been based on weights so I have found though that I don't really use the armband and just rely on the clip on the rear of the Gymboss. However, if I extended this to include cardio intervals outdoors I expect that I will use it more.
on 7 March 2013
I wear it around my bicep, when doing Tabata traing and it never slips, the only minor point for me, is that could be a little shorter, but it is a 1 size fits all.
on 7 July 2014
Item is large and for my wife with smaller arms - it was to big.Product itself is OK though
on 20 December 2013
Not a bad item - just found it a bit impractical for boxing. My own fault probably, but the strap is restrictive if you plan to use your arms for any significant length of time.
on 8 March 2013
Does exactly what its supposed too. However you cant feel it vibrate, although I can never feel it vibrate anyway.
on 24 January 2014
Overall it's simple and not much to say other than it works fine, £2.50 what do you want? Buy one.
on 2 February 2015
Excellent. I am happy with the purchase and the item.
on 18 August 2014
Found it works well with the Gymboss Timer.