5.0 out of 5 stars spookily accurate, 7 Jun 2009
J. Mason - See all my reviews
This is the first time I have ever written a review of a book I have not completely read, but this is only because of my lack of understanding about the art of astrology. This book is not an introduction to the subject and you will need your birthchart to get the most out of it, I also had to do some research on the internet in order to understand what was relevant for me and what wasn't. Despite these hindrances, I have been astounded at how accurate this book has been about my life when comparing it with my chart. It has completely revolutionized my attitude towards astrology - I now see the subject as far more profound than I first realized. This book is for anyone who truly wants to learn about their role in the world and I would say a 'must read' for anyone serious about the topic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, 27 Aug 2013
This book is a must for anyone interested in karmic astrology, giving in depth insights into how our lives and past lives have been shaped. A wonderful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Symbols of the Soul: Discovering Your Life Purpose and Karma Through Astrology (Kindle Edition)
I love this book. It is clearly written and was helpful in helping me confirm my soul purpose. Great reading.