5.0 out of 5 stars Anti-slip matting
Very good quality - bought it to lay down under microwave and coolbox to stop them slipping whilst travelling in our Motorhome. Worked really well:). It is also thin enough to place round baking trays etc to stop them rattling on journeys and to store whilst static without taking too much room. Will be ordering more.
Published 17 months ago by doncatgem

2.0 out of 5 stars A dissapointment
Published 20 months ago by juno28

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars A dissapointment, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Roll of Anti-Slip matting 1.5m (Kitchen & Home)
I was not given any opportunity to request a specific colour. I was sent Black - which I presume is the least popular colour. The quality was also not as good as I had expected. I have purchased a similar product in the past and was not impressed with this matting. I have recently found a far better quality non slip matting in Wilkinsons at a similar price. I would nor reccomend this product to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti-slip matting, 3 Oct. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin but useful, 9 Jan. 2014
A. H (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roll of Anti-Slip matting 1.5m (Kitchen & Home)
OK but won't work on a rug over a carpet - it still gradually moves. Only for backing a rug on a slippery floor

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Roll of Anti-Slip matting 1.5m (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent purchase for the money, lots off uses for this product, will defiantly buy again. If you are fed up of things slipping use this.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK but not brilliant., 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Roll of Anti-Slip matting 1.5m (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this for my workbench to stop workpieces from sliding about. It helps a bit, but is a bit flimsy for this application (hence 3-star rating). I did find it ideal for lining toolboxes etc., to provide a cushion and stop things rattling around. Overall, quite a useful item to have around and reasonably priced.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 6 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Roll of Anti-Slip matting 1.5m (Kitchen & Home)
Did the job but would look for another type in the next purchase a little small for what we wants but ok thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Roll of Anti-Slip matting 1.5m (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this to line the drawers in my new kitchen. Good quality and thicker than similar product I bought from a local store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Anti slip mat, 5 Feb. 2014
Tessha (West yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roll of Anti-Slip matting 1.5m (Kitchen & Home)
Just what I needed to put in my camper van, easy to cut and good value, cheaper than shops. Stopped my little boxes moving when I turn corners. Arrived on time colour fine

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour selection is random, but fine..., 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Roll of Anti-Slip matting 1.5m (Kitchen & Home)
I received this in really good time, with the intention of placing it under a changing mat on the top of some chest of drawers. You couldn't select the colour, but as it will be covered up anyway, this isn't a problem. It looks exactly as I expected but it's yet to be used... so I can't comment too boldly about it's quality,

2.0 out of 5 stars anti slip matting, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Roll of Anti-Slip matting 1.5m (Kitchen & Home)
I was not given a choice of colour. Therefore got pink and green and blue. I would have preferred black or white. The product is available at a cheaper price at my local store, which irritated me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›