on 17 January 2012
I bought this to replace a Tefal Actifry, this is far superior in my opinion. They give you a 2 year warranty which is peace of mind and my first try was chips from scratch, they were golden, crisp, soft in the middle and with a teaspoon of oil - fantastic! I have gone on to cook other things, it re-heats part baked breads to perfection, cuts the time of roasted veg by half, chicken steaks and fish cakes etc are quicker too and you don't get any oily smell either. I would not be without mine now, it is a great little invention. Have not tried cakes in it but the recipie book says you can do them.
on 5 May 2011
This is a great addition to my kitchen. Had a Remoska before but the coating kept coming off the lid. Lakeland were very good about it but I would not buy another. The Philips Airfryer is superior in every way. If you want a mini oven that also makes chips this is the one to buy.
on 19 September 2014
wonderful to cook and not need grill anymore