on 10 October 2013
I purchase all of my confectionery from the Gardiners brand, and because you are never disappointed with the excellence that goes into manufacturing their vast array of delicious fudge.

I must say, this is the very first time I have ever tried the Jack Daniels famous whisky variety - full of temptation and not to keep in and around the home where little fingers can reach!. If you're on Amazon searching for sweet-tooth favorites; you will unlikely miss this amazing box of delights, and encourage you to buy one - even if it is a gift for a close friend or family member, and simply for the reason that it is a phenomenal experience to taste fudge that has a quality top-branded spirit added to the total ingredients. Just as creamy and wonderful as the regular vanilla variety; the only real difference is the addition of the whisky; that without doubt at all, makes it an immensely mouth-watering experience!

If your a fan of fudge, whether or not a Jack Daniels supporter; then I can't recommend this enough for it is a fab accompaniment to a growing food hamper at the very least, and will certainly be adding more of these to my own - without question!.
on 26 December 2012
J d fudge
A winner loved by all who received them my son and son in law couldn't do enough for me for the rest of the day
on 30 April 2014
My son was given some for Christmas and loved it. I searched everywhere for some more and finally looked online. This came speedily in excellent packaging. Not cheap...but exactly what I wanted.
on 12 January 2014
This is lovely fudge, soft and squidgy but it lacks a real depth of flavour; there's a hint of Jack Daniel's but not quite enough to warrant the price.
on 25 February 2014
Wonderful stuff...And it can be sent to serving soldiers in Afghanistan...Made my son's Christmas.. A real winner as far as I am concerned. xx
on 8 January 2014
love this fudge, got it for prezzies. eveyone very happy with it .will be ordering again soon. if you like jd you will enjoy this fudge,
on 10 February 2014
It came very quickly and was neatly packaged, however product did not taste like Jack Daniels. Did not meet my expectations totally
on 16 January 2015
Was a present for a family member. He was pleased with the sweets, must be high alcohol content as they were quite strong though.
on 3 September 2013
My partner loves loves love this fudge bough as extra gift to wrap for b day nice presentation very quick
on 4 January 2015
Bought these for a Jack Daniels loving friend for Christmas, he absolutely loved them. :)

See one answered question