4.0 out of 5 stars Good Dies Cast Metal Red Telephone Money Bank
DELIVERY: 7/10
Unfortunately, this product came 3-4 days late.

EASE OF USE: 7/10
This product is pretty good to use. The only problem is the cover to get the money out is very, very stiff. It takes a good few pushes to get it on.

OVERALL QUALITY: 8/10
Published on 8 Mar. 2012 by Jane

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little item though
Not as big I as I though it would be and the bottom is very hard to take off and put back on. Nice little item though.
Published 7 months ago by Mrs. Kelly A. Kirk

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Dies Cast Metal Red Telephone Money Bank, 8 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Die Cast Metal Red Telephone Box Money Bank (Kitchen & Home)
DELIVERY: 7/10
Unfortunately, this product came 3-4 days late.

EASE OF USE: 7/10

OVERALL QUALITY: 8/10
This products die cast metal is very, very good. I thought it would be glass at the sides but it was flimsy plastic.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS TO A FRIEND? 8/10
I would recommend this to a friend. I wouldn't recommend this to a very, very rich friend! This is because it was smaller than I expected.

OVERALL MARK: 8.5/10

5.0 out of 5 stars _ PHOTOS of Die Cast Metal Red Telephone Box Money Bank _, 17 Aug. 2012
_ 1 _ (U.S.A. & SWEDEN) - See all my reviews
Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've added some of my own images to the default gallery
at the top of this page for those who would like to see more of this product in detail : )
(Die Cast Metal Red Telephone Box Money Bank)

This LINK should take you directly to my photos.
[...]

~

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Britannia?, 20 Nov. 2011
J. S. Loydon (Greater Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this telephone kiosk money box as a present for an American friend's daughter. It's ideal for the purpose. It's well made and finished. It's a British icon in miniature.

I'm very happy with all aspects of the transaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Phonebox TOY, 3 July 2012
T. Higgins "TOMMY<:>YMMOT" (Barrhead, Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
The last comment from Jane thought it would come with real glass!! ! ! Just what planet are you on Jane, this is a TOY ! Now for my review...
The item is well built and sturdy with Plastic Windows which is correct as it is a toy not the real thing. It is made from die-cast mental great item.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... to america as gift for children i was very disappointed. I intended to call ypu on my return ..., 9 Dec. 2014
I did not receive the telephone box and as I wanted all three items to bring to america as gift for children i was very disappointed. I intended to call ypu on my return to the u, k, after xmas .

was very disappointed and

5.0 out of 5 stars Telephone Box, 5 Dec. 2013
Well made novelty money box!!! Was expecting it to be a little bigger but that's my fault for not checking the measurements. However, I am very pleased with it and its a lovely bit of nostalgia!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Telephone Money Bank, 19 Jan. 2013
I had seen these before and had wondered whether or not to buy one. Glad I have - for the price good value I feel. Well packed and promptly received. Very pleased. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars telephone box, 20 Nov. 2012
Would highly recommend this money box. It looks expensive and is also practical. Would also add to nostalgia value as we don't see many red telephone boxes anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality icon, 13 Feb. 2013
Good looking quality product that will please anyone who is keen on the iconic British style of the past. Will hold a good number of coins if you really want to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Jan. 2013
A lovely money box which we took as a child's gift to Canada. We were asked to take something 'British'.
They loved it.