5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Bought this for my 4year old son to play on his Mobigo. He absolutely loves it as he is very interested in numbers and this works really well in building his knowledge in a fun way. Great for logic and problem solving too. Would really recommend it.
Published on 16 Aug 2011 by Mrs. Z. Greenwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Vtech Mobigo game 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Plutos Ball'
Not as good as a previous game I purchased, disappointed and so was my grandson, it was a gift so I was quite upset.
Published 6 months ago by C Hayers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 16 Aug 2011
Mrs. Z. Greenwood (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vtech Electronics MobiGo Software Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Pluto's Ball (Multi-Coloured) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars mobigo mickeys clubhouse, 24 Feb 2014
very entertaining for small children keeps them amused for hours my little granddaughter really loves it and so does her parents

3.0 out of 5 stars Vtech Mobigo game 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Plutos Ball', 28 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks we love the game, 29 Nov 2013
thanks for a quick delivery & a smooth transaction
my granddaughter loves the game and hasnt stop playing it since she had it .

5.0 out of 5 stars mickey mouse game, 29 Jan 2013
This was a Christmas gift for our 4 year old granddaughter . She enjoys playing the game which is educational without being too frustrating for her.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for learning colours, 4 April 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars
Hi, i had to review this because I'm just so annoyed!!!! My 3 year needs some help with learning colours, and I specifically bought this game as I had googled it, and it indicated it covered colours, well it doesn't... Waste of money for this purpose...