Price:£2.09+ £1.50 shipping

on 9 November 2011
Many thanks to Minerva Fabrics who dispatched this gadget the day I ordered it. It arrived the next day, so I particularly pleased at the speed. It's a Christmas present for my daughter who is just getting into rug making, so I wish her many happy hours of creativity ahead.
on 29 December 2013
I am new to rag rug making and have tried several makeshift tools which were not very effective. I was overjoyed to find this tool which is so easy to use and makes the art of rag rug making so much easier. Would definitely recommend this tool to anyone wanting to try this craft.
on 3 September 2012
This lived up to what I expected and fufilled the job I purchased it for.The only problem was I also bought one for my grand daughter, who is 6 and she found it slightly hard to handle.
on 21 September 2013
Anyone rug making should buy this product. I bought it for a friend who has just started this hobby and she loves it. Delivery spot on.
on 5 February 2014
Very happy with this order, it does what it needs to, easy to use, arrived on time, excellently packaged-with a handwritten note :)
on 1 August 2014
Arrived quickly. Appears to be ok, but the movable catch hook is lightweight and doesn't stay in place as it should. Fiddly piece of kit but again you get what you pay for and at a couple of quid, you can't expect much. Thank you xx
on 22 June 2014
I have bought and used this great tool many times and would not be without it especially for my hobby of rug making I tell all my friends all about it and often demonstrate how it is used, an excellent invention.
on 12 September 2013
Useful tool once you get the knack of using it properly.Would recommend to other crafts people but practice the technique first before starting any large project.
on 17 January 2014
very pleased with this item came in good time for christmas and has been very useful as I had purchased a latchhook rug but had no hook with it
on 30 September 2013
This product was absolutely brilliant and so easy to use. I would definately buy this product again to use on another Latchook item.