5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding useful product
Wine Decanter and Vase Cleaning BallsThis is excellent. I have a glass red wine decanter that had an accumulated residue at the base. The neck of the decanter is too narrow to allow for cleaning. The cleaning balls removed the residue quite quickly and it looks as good as new again. I would recommend this product.
Published on 12 Jun. 2011 by anni

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure what our wine is stuck on with!
We use these balls after every clean. I don't know if it's because we let our red wine breathe for a couple of hours before serving but even these balls don't get our beautiful decanter clean.
Now looking for a wonder chemical product to get back to original look and hope that the balls can then keep on top of it!
Published on 9 Dec. 2012 by Fi P

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding useful product, 12 Jun. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable, 4 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Decanter Cleaning Balls (Kitchen & Home)
These are one of the simplest but most valuable things we've bought recently. Since buying them we've used them regularly and they do a fantastic job. They're ere delivered extremely quickly and are still in great condition a couple of months later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Balls, 13 July 2012
This review is from: Decanter Cleaning Balls (Kitchen & Home)
A prompt and efficient service, well packaged, would eal with again no problem. The Magic Balls certainly work very well and get into all the spaces you can't get with a brush etc

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning balls, 28 April 2012
This review is from: Decanter Cleaning Balls (Kitchen & Home)
This product is very good and gets into the innards of small mouthed jugs and vases. It works well without scratching the glass or the crystal. It does take a bit of effort, depending on how long the deposits have built up, but I am pleased with the end result. All of this without the use of harsh acids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 May 2012
This review is from: Decanter Cleaning Balls (Kitchen & Home)
Works exactly as stated. It did take a bit of determination for the end result, but my Cider Flaggan was minging. There definately wasn't a better alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent - was able to clean a decanter we'd be unable to clean for ages, 28 May 2013
A. louis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Decanter Cleaning Balls (Kitchen & Home)
This product works. I had tried baking soda and brushes to clean the hard tannic residue off the inside of an antique glass decanter without success. These balls and some elbow grease did the trick. The decanter now looks new. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Balls, 3 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Decanter Cleaning Balls (Kitchen & Home)
These work really well after a little technique experimentation-I have found it best to use a very small amount of soapy water in the bottom of the decanter and be prepared to shake like hell for several minutes to get the best effect.The hardest bit is getting them back into the little container after you have dried them off-I have resorted to using a plastic funnel-which although this makes my kids call me a "Saddo", its quicker than chasing them round the kitchen floor (the balls-not the kids)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to clean vases / decanters, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Decanter Cleaning Balls (Kitchen & Home)
After struggling to clean a decanter, these are brilliant and really work. Worth the purchase and cost. I have since bought them for a friend as a gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure what our wine is stuck on with!, 9 Dec. 2012
Fi P "Fi" (Chicago, Il) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent results, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Decanter Cleaning Balls (Kitchen & Home)
I guess was expecting a miracle on removing longtime stains. It worked ok but I think a decanter brush would have been more effective in my case. Fine for everyday cleaning.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›