5.0 out of 5 stars stunning piece of kit
how can you describe a piece of kit like this?

simply amazing.. taken that its on a wii. if you have a hdmi connection this is a cool semi serious art tool.. on a scart and component cable then its seriously cool all the same.

Published on 7 Mar 2011 by C. I. Hodges

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hardware, atrocious software
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by Jin

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning piece of kit, 7 Mar 2011
This review is from: uDraw Tablet including uDraw Studio (Wii) (Accessory)
how can you describe a piece of kit like this?

great for kids and adults you cant go wrong. the pen and tablet along with the wii remote to your left to handle menu functions are a joy to use.

I was taken a back when seeing the y o u t u b e trailers for this from gamescom last year.

I had to buy one for the console. and and totally satified with everything it does. you know you want one too...

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hardware, atrocious software, 25 Nov 2011
Jin (Norwich, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: uDraw Tablet including uDraw Studio (Wii) (Accessory)
The tablet is well-made and far easier to use than a PC graphics tablet. It now comes bundled with Instant Artist, which I hope is better than uDraw Studio. It could hardly be worse. Other reviewers have commented on the intrusive watermark when a picture is printed. Unfortunately that is just one of many problems. There is no facility to use the tablet in portrait mode; it can only be used in landscape. There is no grid facility. There is only a very small amount of included clip art. No facility to include shapes such as rectangles or ellipses in your picture, except by drawing them freehand. No text or speech bubble feature. The simplest freeware program for the PC includes these features, and more. Worse, it is not even possible to load a saved image, except by watching your brushstrokes slowly replayed. But worst of all - and the reason I'm fuming - when a picture reaches a certain, not very great, complexity, the program stops functioning and displays a message that it has run out of paint! Imagine, software you've paid for telling you that it won't let you finish your picture.
My advice to any prospective purchaser would be to check out whether Instant Artist has addressed these faults and, if not, think very carefully about buying. The tablet, unlike the bundled software, is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing piece of kit, 8 Mar 2011
This review is from: uDraw Tablet including uDraw Studio (Wii) (Accessory)
i brought this product and recieved it in a two days of buying it and was sooo impressed with it.....

I saw it online in america last year and just loved the look of it and knew it would be something i needed to buy

Im 18 and have always wanted to develop my drawings and thought this would be a great way to get back into drawing and also to practice and devlop skills....

If your like me and enjoy drawing and want an easy clean way to draw and paint this is the product for you

I started by drawing sonic and failed badly a few times till i got used to using it and i havent got the time yet but want to open some of those drawing books and try a few of the things in there

It is pretty easy to use and figure out, not messy and comfortable to hold and draw onto...

I have to say something thats stopped me from drawing or painting for ages was the fact that i always made a mess whether it was rubber mess or dripping paint everywhere and it takes ages to set up as well

Absolutly brilliant product

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit !, 9 Mar 2011
This review is from: uDraw Tablet including uDraw Studio (Wii) (Accessory)
My 6 year old loves drawing and after seeing an advert on TV for the Udraw insisted on spending her pocket money on it and she has not been disappointed ! Its been used everyday since she's had it. Its nice and simple to use, good solid build quality and well designed. My daughter especially like the colouring pages - I hope there will be more available online at some point.50 well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds A New Dimension, 27 Mar 2011
H. Andersen (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: uDraw Tablet including uDraw Studio (Wii) (Accessory)
This brings a whole new dimension to game play.
The entire family have a had a blast playing with this.
We bought this along with a few titles that are currently available and compatible for play with the board and have had much fun and laughs.
Parties will be better for it and and the competition fierce with the play involved.

The choice of game play styles vary from game to game with some offering a choice of play styles from using the entire board to just the stylus.

Good time to be had by all ages of friends and family both individually and as groups or teams.

I would say to make sure your Wii is internet connected as an update is required to allow the software to work.

Great little gadget and recommended to all.

Fun and easy to handle and use.
Perhaps a little biast towards the right handed as the wiimote fits into the left hand side of the board creating and obstacle for any one who is left handed, something I am sure you may be used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to have my turn!, 28 April 2011
This review is from: uDraw Tablet including uDraw Studio (Wii) (Accessory)
I bought this for my daughter in the hope that I could lessen the amount of half finished master pieces scattered around our home. It has. She absolutely loves using it. The only problem is I don't get a lookin! I'll have to get another WII + U Draw for myself just to have a go. But hay, It's so good everyone should have one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another dimension to Wii, 16 May 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: uDraw Tablet including uDraw Studio (Wii) (Accessory)
This is nothing really that new. My children had a game like this for the V-smile years ago. Despite this it is still great to be able to play something as a family as there aren't that many games we all enjoy playing, the wii Party is getting a bit dull now. The board itself is not that easy to use and the wire on the stylus is rather short and may easily break, a wireless stylus would have been much better.
There are only a few games this is compatable with and I think nintendo should have planned the marketing better.
Spongebob has just released a game but it is quite challenging for youngsters, we still can't suss a couple of games out. Pictionary is good fun as we liked the board game anyway.
Overall we do quite like it but as to it's success I think it will be short lived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a fantastic product!, 14 Jun 2011
This review is from: uDraw Tablet including uDraw Studio (Wii) (Accessory)
I bought this for my daughter who has severe physical and mental disabilities and was a little worried about how easy it would be for her to use. I was completely relieved to discover its very easy; infact she had worked it out before I had! Its compact enough to sit easily on her laptray, or wheelchair tray but big enough for her to be able to make her pictures. The fact there are no wires just adds to its ease of use. The playback is also fun! I would thoroughly recommend this for any child who likes colouring/drawing and has a basic knowledge of computer-type menus. Infact, I shall be having a go later when she's in bed! Well done Nintendo this is a really fantastic product - thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Drawing made even more fun!!, 26 Mar 2011
This review is from: uDraw Tablet including uDraw Studio (Wii) (Accessory)
We bought this as a replacement for the vSmile Art Studio which our children have had hours and hours of fun with over the last couple of years. The uDraw is even easier to use because it is wireless (except for the stylus/pen) and we don't have to cable up an additional unit (the vSmile) to use it. The picture quality is amazing and it is very easy to set up and use. The drawing area is much smaller than the vSmile Art Studio but I think we will easily get used to that. Attaching the WiiMote is very easy and there is a neat little section on the back that opens to allow careful positioning of the controller, cable and wrist strap - much better than the Guitar Hero guitar where you have to force the controller into a tiny slot with less space than the controller actually needs!!

The uDraw studio is fun and has a lot of functions, brushes, effects, etc. The children are enjoying this as much as they did the vSmile Art Studio, but for me, I look forward to getting Pictionary to use with the uDraw. At the moment the number of games available for use with the uDraw is very limited, uDraw Studio (included here), Pictionary and Dood's Big adventure. In the US there is a Spongebob Squigglepants available, so hopefully that will be released in PAL format in the UK soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Udraw tablet, 5 May 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: uDraw Tablet including uDraw Studio (Wii) (Accessory)
I bought this for my daughter and she really loves it, it keeps her busy for hours, it takes a little getting used to but once picked up she was off and then showing me how to do it. It's a nice small intelligent piece of kit and real good value for money compared with other retailers.

uDraw Tablet including uDraw Studio (Wii)
29.99