5.0 out of 5 stars What a blast!
I have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this book from beginning to end. The more I read from this author the more I look forward to my next read.

I would recommend this book to everyone who likes to laugh and sigh with there books and enjoy happy endings. :D
Published 9 months ago by Anna

2.0 out of 5 stars too sad
EDIT: I previously gave this 3 stars, but as time goes on it is not one I wanted to reread and I eventually deleted it. It is just too sad and the connection between hero and heroine is left too late to make up for the sadness.

Published 13 months ago by Sleek

5.0 out of 5 stars What a blast!, 12 Mar 2014
Anna (Gibraltar) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just One of the Guys (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just one of the Guys is one of Kristan Higgins' best books, 4 Nov 2013
It is nice to read about a person purposefully dealing with her personal problems and amorous problems.
I like reading about people who are close to their family.
Kristan Higgins has become one of my favourite writers; her stories are easy to read and rather addictive.

2.0 out of 5 stars too sad, 30 Oct 2013
Sleek (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just One of the Guys (Kindle Edition)

Prior review: Like the other reviewer said, this is a bit sad. I cried. It is a great story and a bit like real life--sometimes things are just difficult and not everyone gets what they want. Well written, and the end was a bit abrupt--felt a little out of nowhere. Not my favorite Kristan Higgins, but still a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 2 Feb 2013
Probys girl (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just One of the Guys (Kindle Edition)
This was my first Kristan Higgins book and I loved it. I laughed with the characters and cried with them. The book was so well written and accessible, I could totally relate to the characters. Fantastic book, I'll be looking for more of Kristens books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sporty girl seeking love, 21 Sep 2012
This review is from: Just One of the Guys (Kindle Edition)
Chastity is great. Athletic, straightforward, funny, big-hearted. She has 4 hunky athletic brothers and other than an inability to cope with blood, gore, or even the thought of the same, she is one of the guys. She returns to her home town and determines that attractive doctor Ryan is to be her future hubby though her heart still lurches after first love and close family friend Trevor. The story is romance, sex is generally behind closed doors. It's funny but also bittersweet in part. There's a side story about her parents which is about the complexities and sacrifices of relationships and work balance. It is also laugh out loud funny in parts. Chastitys self defence class and reaction to medical emergencies are hysterical. Well written, I particularly liked the descriptions of chastity when rowing or running. And there's a great dog. Recommended if you like contemporary romances, not worried about lack of sex, want a feisty heroine and a tug on the emotions.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sad story, well written, but sad., 10 April 2010
This book is funny and sad and I found myself laughing out loud and crying. Chastity's family is huge and everyone of the characters are well written. You can't help but feel for all of them as they go through their dramas.

The story plods along fairly predictably. It isn't till the end that everything goes to hell and boy does she leave it to the very last minute. I was devastated at the end of this book and some of the huge last minute turn around didn't even register. On rereading the ending this is still such a disappointment. I couldn't even focus on the main character because I was so upset over the direction of one of the family members.

I bought this book because it was billed as a romance. Well it is and it isn't. If I had to pick I'd say this is Chick-Lit. Sadly because I didn't know what I was getting I am heartbroken by this story, I feel let down and ripped off. Very sad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov 2014
Fun, silly, super cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, 23 Jan 2010
Ms. L. Miles "Linzi_Lou" (S.Wales ,UK) - See all my reviews
Being one of the guys isn't all it's cracked up to be.

So when journalist Chastity O'Neill returns to her hometown, she decides it's time to start working on some of those feminine wiles. Two tiny problems: #1 - she's five feet eleven inches of rock-solid girl power, and #2 - she's cursed with four alpha male older brothers.

While doing a story on local heroes, she meets a hunky doctor and things start to look up. Now there's only one problem: Trevor Meade, her first love and the one man she's never quite gotten over - although he seems to have gotten over her just fine.

Yet the more time she spends with Dr. Perfect, the better Trevor looks. But even with the in-your-face competition, the irresistible Trevor just can't seem to see Chastity as anything more than just one of the guys..

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING, 18 Feb 2011
This is the second one I have read by kristan higgins and I loved them both I laught so much that I cryed and there where also moments when it was sad that I cryed then to. But on the whole this realy is a great book I am not going to go into what this book is about as there are too many great things to say about it I will say I have order more of her books I enjoyed it that much.

Just One of the Guys