5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain
Great product at a great price. Easy ordering and delivered as promised. We have bought Razor before and are very pleased with the quality and appearance. Would recommend RAZOR to anyone wanting a high quality scooter.
Published on 21 Sep 2011 by B Dawson

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy the Pro (or spark)
Razor have obviously lowered their standards to meet a price point with this model. The wheels are nowhere near as smooth or fast as the ones with the smaller <rollerblade> style wheels. The fastners and hardware give up easily and frequently. Not recommended. D-
Published 13 months ago by George Leanord

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy the Pro (or spark), 14 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 21 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor A125, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Razor A125 Kick Scooter (Sports)
Hi my little five year old boy loves this, seems to take a fair amount of abuse.
I would recommend this to keep your little ones happy and off the computers!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Parts Malfunction, 29 Feb 2012
This review is from: Razor A125 Kick Scooter (Sports)
We ordered these (2) when we moved to London from the US. We got razors because that is the brand we had in the US and we have had them for years without trouble. The wheel design is very different from the US razor (much larger and more plastic) so that takes adjusting to. However last week our son was riding his scooter and said the handlebar didnt hold up. I looked at it closely and the metal in the 2nd hold which supports the metal button was sharp and had obviously sheared off the button completely. After I took it apart indeed that is what had happened. Luckily he wasn't going fast or he could have gotten thrown. So if you order these carefully look at the parts holding it together. The button metal is suprisingly thin. Otherwise they are fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Razor A125 Kick Scooter (Sports)
very happy with my purchases thanks very much the kids are gunna be happy when they see them to :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Deathtrap, 20 Dec 2011
This review is from: Razor A125 Kick Scooter (Sports)
Bought this my son. It looked like quite a good buy, however there is a SEVERE manufacturing fault which means it is impossible to tighten up the locking ring at the base of the handle bar stalk. Consequently even the slightest jolt causes the front wheel to completely mis-align with the handlebars. If one were travelling at speed, it would be VERY dangerous. I am attempting to return the goods. JUNK.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy Cheap, Buy Twice - true in this case., 20 April 2012
This review is from: Razor A125 Kick Scooter (Sports)
Bought for a 7yr old who enjoyed it from the start. However, after 2-3hrs riding on the pavement, the steering stiffened and had initially been a bit more juddery than I expected.
Closer inspection revealed a lack of bearings in the forks - bearing rings but no bearings. The diameter of forks is slightly smaller than the typical scooters so getting spares is not straightforward for this model.
No probs getting a refund though - I now intend to spend a little more on a better model for my boy.
Whilst it's clear that most of these are built ok, I recommend getting a good one from the start if your child is likely to take to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 31 Dec 2011
This review is from: Razor A125 Kick Scooter (Sports)
I bought this scooter for my 7 year old son for Christmas and he loves it. He has moved away from the branded products such as Ben 10 and Transformers so this simple design with electric blue wheels was right up his street. It is lightweight and whizzes around easily. The adjustable handle bar is brilliant and I know I can get a couple of good years use out of this before he has grown out of it. The price is very reasonable although I have also bought the pink one for my daughter and I am quite annoyed that the pink ones cost more for the same design. However, still a good and reasonably priced product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough enough for boys at play., 8 Jan 2012
P. Parkinson "odezidad" (West Africa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor A125 Kick Scooter (Sports)
My son is eleven and at first thought it a little small for him - he soon changed his mind when he realised how strong the scooter is.He really enjoys riding on it.Light in weight but strong enough for an eleven year old at play.

2.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted 6 months!, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Razor A125 Kick Scooter (Sports)
I bought this scooter for my 6 year old son for Christmas. It lasted exactly 6 months. On the plus, when it works, it is smooth and quiet and can go quite fast. However, a couple of months into its use, the front wheel kept jamming (thankfully not when my son was riding it). I got the wheel bearings replaced for a couple of quid which was fine. Then on 25th July the little metal button that adjusts the height bar snapped off, no way of fixing it. My son cried the whole way to school! It's good value for money when on offer, yes, but I would expect a scooter to last longer than 6 months. I wouldn't buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›