Metal Type: Tungsten|Ring Size: X|Change

on 31 December 2011
Smooth and comfortable, no sharp edges to catch on things. Shiny stainless steel-like finish. Good heavy feel to it. Design is tiny and detailed. Despite the vendor's name, this is a non-flashy ring for personal enjoyment and not to show off. The gold inlay version probably provides better contrast. I might get one of them as well. Unbelievably fast delivery, ordered late on a Wednesday night with estimated delivery in 8 days, but it arrived by Royal Mail on Friday morning. It didn't have to be signed for, so I was not caught out. Well done, Amazon UK and Bling Jewelry.
on 19 November 2012
These rings were absolutely perfect. I honestly cannot fault them. We bought a size K and a size R as matching commitment rings about 2 and a half weeks ago, and they are still looking great.

The gold inlay has some sort of clear protective glass/plastic/veneer over it (I really can't tell what it is), which is great because it means I don't have to take the ring off to wash my hands. Although I haven't worked up the courage, my partner says he wears his in the shower too and it still looks as good as it did on the day it arrived.

Delivery was speedy; the rings arrived three days after the order was placed.

The only bad thing I can think of (and this is really picking holes) is that I would have preferred it if there was a 6mm width option, as 8mm is great for my partner, but a little wide for me.

But seriously, this is a great ring to buy as a commitment/engagement/wedding ring.
on 13 February 2013
bought this as gift for husband, i d checked the size carefully , and whilst i was thrilled with the ring its self, its size was huge and i feel was probaly a size larger, when i tried to return it i was unable to exchange and found the cost of return would be £6 which is mad for such a tiny item, so if anyone wants one of these be aware of the sizing problem we had , and i ve a size t ring looking for a new home.....! would think twice before ordering rings online
on 22 September 2012
This ring was as described and thankfully I received the size that I ordered. It looks very nice and for the price, well, read my title. Very shiny but not over the top product. A great little addition to wear.

I opted for the free delivery which could have taken up to eight days, but I ordered it on a Friday and it came on the Monday, which was very pleasing. Excellent service from Amazon.
on 1 May 2013
Lovelly ring. Wrong size. Very uncooperative in getting the right size. Amazon/bling expected me to pay for a refund. No exchanges. If you don't have the size we want, don't just send us some other size.

Unimpressive seller.

Would leave a longer indepth message but i've had enough of this company.
on 3 December 2013
My husband and I had Claddagh rings as wedding bands,but after a few years they both broke because they are quite fragile. We were very disappointed as we loved them,but the repair should cost more than £80 for both. Out of interest i had a look on the internet and found these rings for an incredibly cheap price. The reviews were good so I ordered a set of two in different sizes for me and my husband. They looked stunning ,and even after years of wearing them they are still shiny and beautiful. We got many comments on them,they look so expensive ! If you are looking for a wedding band that lasts until you are old and grey and will not wear off easily,this is a fantastic offer !
on 9 August 2012
the ring is absolutly stunning and was really appreaciated by my husband as it was a suprise gift he was truly blown away by it I could not belive the value for money and will reccommend your company to any one who wants a truly special gift
on 16 October 2013
Very nice ring.smooth and looks more expensive than actual cost.if a bit heavy.
But be very Careful of the sizing conversion I had to return at my cost to have exchanged even when the UK size ordered would have been correct.
on 20 January 2013
I bought this ring for my husband as he lost his very expensive wedding ring ! Not trusting him with anything else expensive I opted for this and to be honest it is much nicer than his wedding band ! he loves it, the detail on it is just beautiful and it looks like it would cost much much more than I paid for it. I would reccomend this item as a gift for any occassion and yes it would make a lovely wedding band that was that bit different if you were on a budget, or even if you weren't, its lovely. It hasn't tarnished or left any marks on the skin. you will love it, honest.
on 18 December 2013
The delivery was a lot quicker than I thought it would be especially as I ordered around Christmas. The ring itself really is stunning, I was so happy when I saw it and it's a perfect fit on my boyfriend too. He said its really comfortable to wear. I can't fault the ring at all! Not to think or thin and looks really shiny, expensive and beautiful. Well worth the money.
The only thing I will say is finding a ring box to fit the ring in it isn't an easy job, but the ring does come in a nice little black velvet bag.
Over all, very very happy and I would buy again.

See one answered question