5.0 out of 5 stars Fab cloths, great price
These clothes are excellent value compared to many I have seen. They are double thickness of organic cotton and are pretty exfoliating (compared to my only other muslin cloth anyway) but I certainly didn't think is was too rough - just right rather. And the sample rose cleanser that came with them is lovely
Published 23 months ago by MakkaPakka

2.0 out of 5 stars no better than a face flannel
to be honest i thought it performed no better than an ordinary face flannel and it was half the size.
Published 18 months ago by Looby

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab cloths, great price, 5 Oct 2012
This review is from: Exfoliating Muslin Face Cloth (Single) - 100% Organic & Unbleached (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Muslim face cloth, 24 April 2012
I read that the best skin cleanser for sensitive skin was to use a cream cleanser and washed off with a muslim cloth. I have found this brilliant advice and my spotty nose is now clear.

2.0 out of 5 stars no better than a face flannel, 23 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars thank u, 31 Mar 2012
quick service n love the trial pots, guna get some...the cloth is sooo soft for my sensative face so thank you very much :) x

3.0 out of 5 stars Its alright I guess, 27 Mar 2014
Have to confess that I feel the term "exfoliating" tempted me to buy this. When it was delivered it was basically a flannel. Nothing more and nothing less. My un-exfoliated face feels let down.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 27 Jan 2013
very good quality cloth. it makes my face feels comfortable and clean after use. worth every penny, can't recommend this enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 2 Jan 2013
I love these muslin cloths, they are substantial without being too thick and well made, not got loads of bits hanging off them! Would recommend and purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 28 Oct 2012
I am entirely satisfied with this product. Fast delivery, free samples of to use with the face cloth. Properly labeled and certified organic product.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 Oct 2012
This cloth makes my face so smooth I feel like Ive had a facial. I love the fact that its 100% cotton and organic so Im not washing my face with chemicals.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but rather rough, 13 Jun 2012
I bought a pack of three of these cloths and although the quality is good, I find them too rough for my skin causing it to break out in a rash from the irritation. And despite numerous washing, they remain rough. I have some other cheaper cloths that I will be sticking to from now on.