5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, good option to North Face
Bought for No.1 son (aged 19) who normally refuses to wear "proper coats" despite low temperatures; he loves it but now there's competition as it fits him, his younger brother and me and we all love it!
The Amazon price of around £55 means it's virtually half the cost of the similar North Face Nupta jacket; 2-for-1 works for me everytime.
Published 22 months ago by Alan P. Chadwick

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor zip damaged within a month
Lovely jacket - really warm but the bottom tooth on the zip came apart making it difficult to open and close. Awaiting further action from supplier
Published 9 months ago by Ricardo 123

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, good option to North Face, 3 Jan 2013
Alan P. Chadwick "chopper44" (Cirencester UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it, 21 Jun 2013
I bought one of these in blue for my husband during the really icy weather, after getting a women's Trespass down jacket for myself, which was really warm. Unlike the women's jacket, which came up a bit snug, the sizing on this was very generous and it is a bit longer. He loves it. He finds it really warm and it seems to have enough pockets to satisfy his requirements. We both wish we could get trousers to match.

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm, perfect for very cold polish winter, 15 Dec 2013
this jacket is probably the best for proper cold polish winter with minus temperatures. keeps your body warm, very comfortable. just be careful with sizes. size m was massively big even though measurements suggested I should go for this size. size S was much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket!!, 20 Feb 2013
Philip Jones (London, England) - See all my reviews
I spend a little of time outside for my astronomy hobby, when the weather permits, and been looking for a nice warm jacket to save me from wearing several layers under my not so good jacket. This jacket is so warm and snug that even when it's been in the minus temperatures outside, with just my thermals on underneath I was kept very warm and so could stay out for longer without freezing to death!! Was delivered very quick and a great price, compared to some other jackets of similar type were going for hundreds!!
Very pleased with this jacket and would recomend to anyone wanting a nice warm snug fitting jacket to keep warm in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat for the price!, 31 Mar 2014
Really good quality, warm and unlike my last padded jacket very water proof ... Alos light weight considering its a winter coat, very pleased with it ..

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor zip damaged within a month, 8 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars One word: perfect!, 9 Dec 2013
Perfect jacket, perfect quality!
The only thing is that all Trespass jackets are way too big :)
I usually buy size L and very rarely M size, but this jacket I had to buy in S size - it fits perfect :)
Anyone who needs a warm and good looking jacket with perfect quality, should consider to buy that!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's warm very warm, 25 Nov 2012
This is a absolutely wonderful jacket it does what it says,it keeps you warm and dry.Iwould advise anyone to buy this for the cold winter ahead.

5.0 out of 5 stars trepass men winter jacket, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Trespass Men's Igloo Jacket (Apparel)
this is the second winter coat i have had the other one i still own, i have owned the first one since i was in my twenty`s(now in my forty`s)i needed a new one, so i bought this again and i am glad i did.coldest winter days will keep you warm,easy fitting its not a small x-large its about right x-large,comy and really does keep you warm,feather duck down like your quilt on your bed.paul

2.0 out of 5 stars Return Trespass Igloo Jacket, 4 Dec 2012
I wore this Jacket once, and it smelt horrible and I had to return it to you as it was impossible to wear.

Hours later you could still smell it.

Trespass Men's Igloo Jacket - Black, X-Large