5.0 out of 5 stars great
this was a great present for my mum, and reasonably priced.the delivery was quick too. i was very pleased with my purchase.
Published on 20 Dec 2010 by kathy

3.0 out of 5 stars Sewing Machine Trolley Review
I recently purchased this item and received it in good time, so that is a plus.

Published 18 months ago by Oscar Wilde

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Dec 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 17 Aug 2011
This review is from: SEWING MACHINE TROLLEY BAG
Arrived very promptly. Well packaged.
Excellent value for money, all the usual padding needed to tote a sewing machine around. Would highlt recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Great Product, 30 Aug 2012
This review is from: SEWING MACHINE TROLLEY BAG
Having purchased my sewing machine trolley bag, I was pleased to say that delivery was speedy and it was packaged very well.

This is a great item to carry all the bits and bobs that go with you sewing machine (as well as the machine itself).

It is very lightweight and easy to use. A plus if you need to transport your sewing machine anywhere. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect!, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: SEWING MACHINE TROLLEY BAG
I had been searching for a long time, for a storage bag which would take mky embroidery machine. None of the standard sewing machine bags for big enough. When I looked at those produced by embroidery machine companies, the costs rose rapidly, with one costing just under £200!!

My patience was rewarded recently, when I discoverd this item. It is PERFECT! My machine fits and is held in place by an internal strap. It is also protected with an area of extra internal padding. It is everything I was looking for, but at such a sensible price. To top it all, delivery was fast and efficient. I really could not ask for me.

I can highly recommend both the item and the supplier!

4.0 out of 5 stars large sewing machine bag, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: SEWING MACHINE TROLLEY BAG
I recently bought a Toyota Quiltmaster 226 sewing machine from Argos, but it turned out to be too long for the only sewing machine bag which was on sale at Argos. After searching the internet I found this. It's twice the price of the Argos bag, but still significantly cheaper then the alternatives and it come with wheels and a telescopic handle, so that the (quite heavy) machine can be wheeled around rather then picked up. The sides have a thin layer of padding to protect the machine from knocks and there is a big pocket on the front for bits and bobs. There's also a velcro strap inside which can be used to "secure" the machine, but I wouldn't guarantee that it would hold it for long if for some reason you decided to swing the thing around. All in all a good purchase for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sewing machine trolley bag, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: SEWING MACHINE TROLLEY BAG
Very pleased. Machine fits very well and its well padded for transporting. The price was also very good. Recommend it to anyone thinking of getting one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sewing Machine Trolley Review, 29 May 2013
This review is from: SEWING MACHINE TROLLEY BAG
I recently purchased this item and received it in good time, so that is a plus.

As for the product, it is okay and I only say okay, because it could do with a bit more padding to protect against bumps etc and it seems a tad flimsy. I will be using this trolley a lot on public transport, so I hope it will do the job. I think somebody on here complained about the length of the extending handle, but at 5 ft 6" I have no trouble with reaching it. I was actually impressed with how long the handle extends. Also, there is plenty of room inside, so another plus.

All in all, if like me you are on a tight budget, then this is a good trolley to start with, but if you can spare the extra cash, then go with a more padded and sturdy brand. Hope this review helps!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but........., 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: SEWING MACHINE TROLLEY BAG
The bag appears to be of good quality and value for money,however,one big drawback is that the extending handle is not long enough. My wife is 5'4" tall and she has to stoop to pull the trolley with the handle fully extended. Not too comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sewing maching trolley bag., 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: SEWING MACHINE TROLLEY BAG
This sewing maching trolley bag is the best thing I have ever bought. I trundle it on buses and trains and drag it along pavements and it has stood up to it all very well. I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Bag!, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: SEWING MACHINE TROLLEY BAG
I have an old Janome machine which comes with a hard case. It seemed too big for most bags this seemed just the job. It is BIG, perhaps even a bit too big, but that means room for cables and other sewing paraphanalia.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›