5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Very comfortable, warm and very flexible in spite of the 'covering' to the fingers. Non slip on the sterring whel, which is absolutely essential.
Published 18 months ago by I. G. Hill

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable price, mediocre quality.
Published on 5 Dec 2011 by Nismatter

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable price, mediocre quality., 5 Dec 2011
This review is from: Black Warm Magic Gloves with Palm Grip by RJM GL313 (Apparel)
This is a perfectly decent regular pair of gloves, although I'm surprised that they are categorised as thermal - they don't keep my hands any warmer than any other pair of unlined knitted gloves. I bought them because of the palm grip, as I thought they'd be a useful pair for driving, before the car has warmed up properly. However, after just a few wears, several of the grip spots have come off in key wear-spots, something which I imagine will continue with further useage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Feb 2013
Fast delivery and item as described. Good price too. It's my second purchase of these gloves as they are very useful. Many thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic in all respects!, 16 Dec 2012
These gloves are warm, comfortable and stretch to fit any size of hand. My son is really pleased with this purchase - especially now the winter has arrived and a cold steering wheel is not appealing!
The delivery was excellent, arriving within a couple of days. I will be ordering some more for my husband.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome gloves, 13 Dec 2012
Liked the gloves, thin enough to grab things hold steering wheel etc but plenty of grip, awsome gloves and warm, my other gloves to thick to drive with so these are perfect but need to remove them to be able to use touch screen phones other wise would have been 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, 11 Feb 2011
J. Haselden (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
it seems these gloves are actually mens gloves, or they are for people with large hands! They are too big for me, so I have had to give them to my husband. Disappointing seeing as they were for me. Not really suitable for people with small hands.

3.0 out of 5 stars these glove will keep you warm, 13 Nov 2011
V. Thompson (Shoebruyness, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Very good for keeping your hands warm, but I did not like driving in them. They do-not allow for quick releasing of the steering wheel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
Sheila Paulin - See all my reviews
OK FIT FOR PURPOSE

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 13 Jun 2014
bought son who rides a bike and has very sensitive skin doesn't like the fingerless ones wore them on a 74 mile bike ride

4.0 out of 5 stars These are ok, 24 May 2014
I work in the baggage dept at LHR so these are ideal...I have large hands..the one size is ideal and they are lightweight!