4.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles but lasted 12 months
I brought these last year and have to say they are great they fitted well and look great too however as i swim for an average of an hour i find i get big panda eyes when i get out and after just 12 months the one lense has started to leak. So overall the best ive tried so far just a shame they didint last that bit longer
Published on 5 May 2011 by N. Roberts

1.0 out of 5 stars leaky!
These goggles were fine the first 4 or 5 times I used them but then water started to leak into my right eye and I needed to empty the goggle after every 2 lengths. Terrible quality, thought Speedo were a good brand but clearly not!
Published on 15 Feb 2012 by sammont

4.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles but lasted 12 months, 5 May 2011
N. Roberts - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedo swimming goggles, 3 April 2010
Good product, well shaped and keeps water out quite well. Good half an hour w/out fog, but then once in, need to dry the goggles before reuse otherwise cannot see. But overall good product.

1.0 out of 5 stars leaky!, 15 Feb 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic until they broke, 5 Feb 2013
These googles arrived quickly and in the condition described. However, I have used them 5 times in the space of 3 weeks, and they have snapped during swimming. Buy something else, because at over 10, it's unacceptable for these to break after such a short time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 16 Sep 2011
Better than my previous Speedo and the Adidas one which I have bought just before buying this.
Advantages:
- No fogging up to 30 - 40 mins swim.
- Clear visibility.
- Has a good grip so less chances of water getting in.
Good value for money.
Only downside is slight pain when continuously wearing it for about 40 mins, which is obvious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best goggles I've ever had, 15 Aug 2014
Dolphin (Stuck inside a cloud) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
As soon as I put these goggles on, I knew they were going to work. The effect was like applying comfortable suction to my eye sockets and I finished my session (1 km including tumble-turns) without ONCE having to empty water out. In my experience, this is unique! I have been swimming since I was a child and have gone through innumerable pairs of goggles, some pretty good, but never anything this effective. They do leave a temporary mark, but all goggles do, even the ones that leak.

The clear lens offer an incredibly sharp view (I could see perfectly right to the other end of a 16-metre pool) and, as a result, I swam straight and with more confidence. The elastic feels strong and it was very easy to adjust the fit (there is a little button which you press to release the strap ... what a stroke of genius!) and then the loop slides and holds the loose end in place. There is absolutely no fogging and, since I don't have to remove water, no need to wipe the inside, which certainly has resulted in longer wear. This is the third summer of almost daily use, and I'm still delighted with their faultless performance (I also use them during the winter in a pool with too much chlorine). The best goggles I've ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Goggles, 31 Aug 2010
Goggles shipped by vendor quickly and come complete with a handy mesh storage pouch. The goggles themselves I found to be a comfy fit, the seals are a soft silicone and so they don't need to be tight to give a leak free fit. So far at least they also seem to be 'mist' free. The lenses are quite large and like the overall styling this will be a matter of individual preference. The smoked lenses are fine for indoor use and worked well in sunny outdoor use as well. All in all a good, well priced product

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Aug 2010
Mr. Anthony Arthur (Liberia) - See all my reviews
These goggles are excellent; I don't notice they are on when I'm swimming, they are reasonable as sun-glasses (which was important to me), and they don't get foggy - brilliant product, delivered ahead of time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Snapped on first use!, 19 May 2014
Please do not waste your money on this pair of goggles. I know it is cheap and you get what you pay for but the strap snapping on first use takes the proverbial biscuit. This has to be the worst purchase I've done in a long time. I can't even return the &$&%$* thing because I binned it at the pool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedo Futura BioFuse Goggles, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Speedo Adult Swimming Goggles - Futura BioFuse (Sports)
I purchased these goggles as the Speedo ones I have used in the past are no longer available. I looked at the reviews and this type was highly recommended. I agree that the larger than usual lenses are very comfortable and efficient.

Speedo Futura BioFuse Goggles - Black