5.0 out of 5 stars hot! hot! hot!
I absolutely adore this top!!
Once I have strapped myself in I feel really confident. (It comes as 2 pieces and both have hook and eye fastenings)
It is VERY fitted so i wouldn't like to run in it but great for a weights workout.
Because it is so fitted it doesn't slide about but stays exactly where it is supposed to.
I have this in 2 different sizes,...
Published on 1 Dec 2011 by lizjones

2.0 out of 5 stars Women's dance corset
Nothing great about it. Looked better in the photo than in real life. I would not recommend it to any one. Too many bits to it and too expensive.
Published 17 months ago by Cidi Greenaway

5.0 out of 5 stars hot! hot! hot!, 1 Dec 2011
I absolutely adore this top!!
I have this in 2 different sizes, 8/10 and 10/12 and wear both comfortably (altho I am size 10-12)
This was the first time I had considered dance wear and have already purchased another style from the range which I am equally happy with.

2.0 out of 5 stars Women's dance corset, 24 Feb 2013